1. S

Parts parting out sc400 in FL

SPDMN90, I have a starter...
  2. S

Parts Sc400 parting full car,qld australia

How much for the radiator?
  3. S

Parts Wanted: 95 gs300 radiator & 97 ls400 front bumper

I need these items even if they're in used condition. As long as they're functional. If you have these please send prices and shipping if needed. Thankyou
  4. S

Ti Pistons

whoa!!! sounds awesome regardless!!!
  5. S

Car smokes on takeoff after stopping at red light

Thanks for all the help again guys. I didn't do a leak down test cause the engine started smoking constantly!!! I pulled it and have a spare I'm fixing to drop in... When I find out the prob with this one i'll let y'all know.
  6. S

Project Thread LS 400 Single Turbo

I'm drooling!!! :eek: There's nothing more beautiful then a clean block.
  7. S

ok cribbj.... I checked again and I do have smoky vapor coming out of my dipstick tube. I just didnt see it before. I will be out of town on work all next week so i'm going to do a compression test when I get back. May be rebuilding my other engine very soon now :mad:
  8. S

Project Thread Single T70 Sc400 5spd

Nice video carlos.. Wish it was longer. Thanks for clearing up my question about the clutch. Let me know how the t70 works for you. I'm very close to purchasing one if it turns out well.
  9. S

Thanks cribbj... I did what you said and had no vapor at the tube or pressure. I caught oil at first but now I don't seem to be catching anymore. My car is killing me...... but it only smoked once since the catch can instal so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. going to get a new pcv valve...
  10. S

Possible new car

Yeah we all know what BMW stands for..... Bring My Wallet!!!! :p
  11. S

Ok guys..... You're going to think I'm crazy but I fabbed up a make shift oil catch can. I plumbed it between pcv and manifold and caught a crap load of oil!!!!! So I think that's my prob. Thanks everyone for your help an I guess you were right spf!
  12. S

Intro Yodathespian87

In the last pic it looks like Fred Flinstone used to drive it lol j/k.. Nice work man, keep it up.
  13. S

No white flakes that I can see. I really hope it's not antifreeze, cause that means I've got a real problem!!! :eek:
  14. S

1UZ TT MK3 from Germany Dyno

Awesome project man!! Love the MK3 body style. Very mean!!
  15. S

Yodathespain,the water is little bitty beads around the inside of the pipe where it exits the back of the car. Idling, if I hit the gas real hard a few times it'll spit out some drops of water. I've only noticed it at start up and after about 5min of driving then stopping to check again. Haven't...
  16. S

That still doesnt explain the water coming out of my exhaust tho :confused: It doesnt look like green coolant either.. Just water.
  17. S

ok... just like 2 days ago I just changed oil with 10w30. maybe that oil is to light. The inside of the pcv line to the manifold is coated with oil.... No oil is draining from the pcv valve but it has not been active in quite some time and if there was a lot of oil in it it possibly drained out...
  18. S

No I just pulled it. It seems to be fine...