Search results

1. M

How is it going i have never done this PM think. anyway are you still wanting an m112.

How is it going i have never done this PM think. anyway are you still wanting an m112.
  2. M

Wanted Cobra M112

so i was wonding if you are still thinking you want that m112 or not. it also sounds like you may have a procharger to get rid of.
  3. M

Wanted Cobra M112

yes it is a cobra. it has between 20,000 and 30,000. Shafts have no play and spin well. I have never mounted. I figur based on your post your closer to doing so. I can always get one later. Just let me know
  4. M

Wanted Cobra M112

I have an m112 i will sell you for 300.00 plus shipping. i also have a friend you owns a fed ex so i might be able to get a good deal on said shipping. let me know if you want it.
  5. M

Rear Brake Upgrade

Thank you guys for your infomation. I have decided to order the OEM supra tt front and rear brakes completly. i know based on this site that the fronts will work. I think i have an idea for how to make the rears work. But if it does i will post it in the other section. Thanks again.
  6. M

Rear Brake Upgrade

Ok so no one as sent me any info. so i take it that the info is already out there. And no one feels like re stating it. If this is not true please let me know. If it is please point me to the right thread. I have searched but i am also new to useing this kind of a thing. Thanks for any help that...
  7. M

Rear Brake Upgrade

Hello my name is Michael i am from WA state. First thing i would like to say is i am glad so many of you are here. If any one else is also located in WA let me know we should talk. Anyways first ?. Has anyone figured out a good rear brake upgrade for the early Ls400. i know the front have been...