Search results

1. P

671 blown methanol Soarer

Here is a you tube link to a friends blown Soarer. 671 Wieand blower first start, untuned on 100% methanol. All efi deleted, distributer fitted, stock motor to start with, built one to come later. This car is just for burnouts and powerskids and generally just for some fun. This...
  2. P

Parts Wrecking UZZ31 in Brisbane

Complete car for parts, I have kept a few items for myself, the motor has a shredded timing belt and appears to have bent valves. Here is a list of some items. 91 UZZ31, non EMV Soarer. Dark Grey leather interior, complete with door trims, window surrounds, console, seat belts jesus...
  3. P

Time to put another motor in.

Just a bit of an update with my obsession. I have a variety of issues with mine since the supercharger was fitted, like an engine fire causing quite a bit of damage, mainly to the loomand some cosmetic damage. Since then it has been one gremlin after another, repair the loom as well as...
  4. P

Dyno results

East Coast Customs had a dyno day today, and as I was just spectating and there was some spots available, I put mine on to see if if it was going any better. Couldn't hurt, anyway got some improved results, so I am very happy with the result, even though it was a stinking hot day.
  5. P

Whipple S/C in a Soarer.

Well the fun starts this weekend, have everything ready to go. The resized pulleys will be in my hot hands tomorrow, and all the rest of what I need is in the boot. If it all goes well should be going by Sunday afternoon, and on the dyno Monday, I hope. Will take plenty of pictures.
  6. P

Getting my Soarer repainted

Originally took my car in to my mates panel shop to get some minor repair work and a bit of touch up paint work done Car did not look to bad. A bit of work and a few beers and this happened We or I should sat my mate decided the whole car needed to be done, and back to bare metal, glass...
  7. P

Whipple Supercharger

I picked this up on Sunday from Andrew at Richwood Technologies.