Search results

1. P

Richwood !!!

Richwood used to supply manifolds to Bullet and to Neil from Rush Imports, Bullet started to make their based on Andrews original manifold and there was apparently quite a big shit fight over it. Bullet went on to change the manifold to get around it and are now the only people doing cast...
  2. P

94 1uzfe has me really ready to give up on the car-details inside

I believe the tps can cause issues similar to what you say with the revs hunting, proper way to set the tps is with a voltmeter, but you can also do it by holding the revs steady at about 2000 and if it is hunting, adjust the tps till it stops hunting and runs steady. The knock sensors, if...
  3. P

the engines are good mine has been supercharged since 2007 and it gets a hard time. have you checked the timing belt for wear, or even the possibility that it is maybe one tooth out on its markings. I did this to mine one night at the drags, you can see how badly the rotor button was damaged and...
  4. P

got to disagree with sideshow, had mine since 2001, done over 500,000 kilometres in it and wouldn't have it if it wasn't reliable. Might as well not own any car over 10 years old with that logic.
  5. P

M112 Celsior

Soarer diff wont fit as far as know. You should have around 20 inches of vacuum at idle, mine has around 23 and boosts to 12 1/2 lb, but only when loaded up.
  6. P

Whipple 2.3L or 2.9L in 93' SC400 (140AX / 175AX)

Car is a lot more fun since all the little issues were sorted. I am more than happy to help where I can, I am no expert, but have learnt a lot in the last few years.
  7. P

If you were to make your own intake, you could possibly set the throttle body to the left hand side and maybe go with an after market TB. Just a thought.
  8. P

Ivan, here are some pics from 2007 when mine was done. From these pics you should be able to get an idea of the shape and size of the intake, the by pass valve is fitted between the intake and the top plate, my idle control valve is also on the intake. You could...
  9. P

I havent been on here for a while, Ivan sent me a PM and I have replied to him, with some helpfull info, if I can assist any further Ivan just ask. Let him know that I would put some pictures up for him of how mine currently is after 5 years of using it. Driven daily, on boost as realistically...
  10. P

671 blown methanol Soarer

Here is a you tube link to a friends blown Soarer. 671 Wieand blower first start, untuned on 100% methanol. All efi deleted, distributer fitted, stock motor to start with, built one to come later. This car is just for burnouts and powerskids and generally just for some fun. This...
  11. P

Whipple S/C in a Soarer.

I have no idea where those pictures came from John. Please zap them.
  12. P

Whipple S/C in a Soarer.

Quick update. Fitted a water meth kit a couple of months back and a mate of mine took my car down to the tuners on Monday to improve the tune, came back with 340rwhp, and with a bigger w/m inj and and fitting a good oil catch can set up to keep the oil residue out of the intake the tuner...
  13. P

Whipple S/C in a Soarer.

My mate rook two manifolds to get done, we did talk about doing that way and just decided to machine the ports a little bit deeper and not worry about champhering the underside of the manifold. Its hard to describe but it just feels better and sounds smoother through the rev range, being a...
  14. P

Whipple S/C in a Soarer.

Yea mate still got it, had it to long to part with it. It has 12lb of boost now, but had pinging issues, so the timing has been retarded to a maximum of 9 degrees to keep it safe because I ran out disposable income to throw at it, Things are slowly picking up so soon I will be able to do...
  15. P

Whipple S/C in a Soarer.

sent you an e-mail Kris.
  16. P

Whipple S/C in a Soarer.

This is just an information update for any of you guys that are running the Richwood supercharger manifold. I recently found out from one of the Soarer Club members here in Aus that the injectors dont sit far enough down into the ports in the manifold, they are approx 4-5mm to high and the...
  17. P

Parts Wrecking UZZ31 in Brisbane

Have a look on Soarer Central, there are a few guys parting out Soarers there.
  18. P

Parts Wrecking UZZ31 in Brisbane

Sorry mate everything has gone. Paul.
  19. P

Air suspension for SC400 (australia) please help!

Second hand struts can be found for any where between 150 to 200 dollars.New shouls not be any more than about 1000 each. On your high low switch the little tongue on the inside will be broken, if you decidw to keep your air suspension I have a spare switch that you can buy if needed. There is...