Search results

1. N

Hot rod

Posted before but here is the nearly finished and now road going 32 with 1uz and kdogs trans controller
  2. N

hotrod nearly done

http://roddingroundtable.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12792 only thing left is the gearbox computer I purchased it from a guy on here in OZ a few years ago and have since lost the instructions for the gearbox ECU he built anyone chip in ? was dog something or red something
  3. N

shiney engine

Not sure if polishing the engine is modifying it but here is the result of many evenings so far I haven't polished the head yet hence it is still a bit dull The hardest bit is getting all the ridges off the whole engine is covered in them still have a lot to do have actually worn a...
  4. N

need help with flexplate bolts

I finally have my 8 throttle body engine running but have a problem The torque converter to flex plate bolts are missing I have a box full of bolts can someone tell me what I am looking for and how many It sure sounds great with those 2 inch headers as well
  5. N

Link ECU help

I need some help on this link ecu wiring The crank sensor and cam trigger cables are black and grey sheiled cables In the inside of these cables there are 2 conductors and a shield the link manual says to use one of the conductors and the shield ? whats the other conductor for ? Is...
  6. N

Fuel rail return

Do I have to have one ? It would make life so much easier if I could delete it somehow I have used the original Crown in tank fuel pump in my swap and have just started plumbing and wiring the engine It occurs it would save me a lot of hassle if I could do without the return line