Search results

1. N

Hot rod

Reply No it wasn't ready. But it was in the national hot rod show
  2. N

Hot rod

. I don't think he does but it works well I am also using a flappy paddle setup radio operated from shrifter in the USA to "talk" to kdogs controller so totally tiptonic
  3. N

Hot rod

Video link http://youtu.be/dRABaJu71JQ
  4. N

Hot rod

Video Not sure if this will work thought I was being creative turns out the camera disagreed NA didn't work
  5. N

Hot rod

Video Not sure if this will work thought I was being creative turns out the camera disagreed
  6. N

Hot rod

Tell me about it a divorce ran me out of cash
  7. N

Hot rod

Last one Never polishing a whole engine again
  8. N

Hot rod

More Another angle goes like a go cart
  9. N

Hot rod

Posted before but here is the nearly finished and now road going 32 with 1uz and kdogs trans controller
  10. N

!1UZ dress up gear help!!

Rocker covers They are easy just cut off the plastic bit down the centre of the heads and replace with 5mm alloy only have to drill 2 holes in each one http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14536
  11. N

Accessory deletion

Bigger pic Step back for better view
  12. N

Accessory deletion

Here's mine Best pic I could get without pulling the rad
  13. N

Serpentine Belt. Power Steering Delete

Tidied Then I cut the alloy casting for the tensioner and made it look prettier
  14. N

Only one left I deleted all the ancillaries as dint need them and moved the alternator up a bolt hole and made it swing able made a bracket out of stainless and polished it Pictured is the 3 stages paper panel steel to check if it worked and the finished item
  15. N

lokar Shifter

plugs almost up and running but seem to have lost the one plug I needed in the maze of wires I need the 6 pin solenoid controller plug anyone ?
  16. N

Free Free 1UZFE engine and accesories

Crown I have all the front lights off a 91 crown loath to throw them away
  17. N

Diff approach I moved the alternator up one bolt and made a bottom swing bracket out of 6mm polished stainless could have stayed on the original bolt but I needed steering rack clearance
  18. N

What can be deleted off the motor without causing ill effects?

Wrong description this is the alternator bracket I moved it up one hole and made this bracket to swing the alt The three items show the steps paper , panel steel , polished stainless
  19. N

What can be deleted off the motor without causing ill effects?

Front Here is the original tensioner mount after the pretty treatment