Search results

1. autronic

Wanted WTB: 1UZFE "U2" auto bell housing

As the title says, I'm interested in a "U2" auto bell housing, the one that have the engine tilted about 7 degrees vs. the auto box. Anyone ? - Trond
  2. autronic

Parts Ross pistons, Argo rods, Cometic + ARP

I'm selling all my 1UZFE performance parts. There is a couple of reasons for doing this, first I'm tired of fighting the Norwegian MOT to get my car road worthy. The second is, I'm going back to school ( Uni ) on the 16th and time to play will be restricted by this. The parts are meant for the...
  3. autronic

T56 billet bellhousing

Tremec T56 custom billet bellhousing I'm working on a custom billet aluminium bell housing to fit the Tremec T56/TR6060 behind a 1UZFE engine. The Tremec T56/TR6060 has a real short input shaft so the normal stock auto bell housing and adapter plate solution will not work, the stock...
  4. autronic

1UZFE custom intake flanges

I have SolidWorks drawings of the 1UZFE intake flange, but I'm having problems getting somebody to machine parts here in Norway. Does anybody out there have access to a CNC mill or know anybody that can get something like this made ? All the measurements are checked, I have had 5 mm thick...
  5. autronic

2UZFE coil wiring loom

Does anybody have the coil loom for the eight coils on the 2UZFE engine, or does anybody know if it is possible to just buy this from Toyota ?
  6. autronic

!UZFE to Tremec TKO ( adapter plate )

I have Autocad and SolidWorks drawings of an adapter plate to suit a Tremec TKO gearbox to the UZFE engines. If you want a drawing, give me a holler.
  7. autronic

1UZFE to Getrag 262 5-speed (adapter plate)

Another adapter plate for the UZFE engine, this time to a Getrag 262 from an old BMW 3.0 ( early 80's ). This gearbox will go into a Ford Capri as the transmission tunnel is tiny and I don't have time to fab a new tunnel, hence a smaller physical size, but still strong, gearbox. There is two...
  8. autronic

!UZFE to Tremec T56 ( adapterplate )

This is the first prototype for an adapter plate to get a Tremec T56 gearbox to a 1UZFE auto bellhousing. The T56 gearbox is from a Ford Mustang, the boltpattern is different on Chevys. There is still some work to do with the position of some of the bolt holes + the 2 guiding pins on the...
  9. autronic

Supercharger crankshaft pulley 1UZFE

This is some pictures of a Solidworks drawing I made for a pulley for a supercharger application. It will retain the stock crankshaft pulley and will be bolted onto it by using the big crankshaft pulley bolt + secured by using the 2 bolts that is used to remove the crankshaft pulley. It is 180...
  10. autronic

1uzquadcam.co.nz

Does any of our Auckland members know if 1uzquadcam.co.nz is still in business ? The New Zealand dollar have dropped like a stone against the Norwegian krona and I'm ready to buy a couple of they're ITB intakes but the web page is down. Anybody know anything ? Edit: you can see an archive of...
  11. autronic

Autocad file for 1UZFE exhaust flange

Here is a Autocad drawing of the 1UZFE exhaust flange ( Autocad 2000 format ). I suck at Autocad I prefer SolidWorks.
  12. autronic

"Coil on plug" coils for 1UZFE

I'm looking for "Coil on plug" coils for the pre VVTi 1UZFE, does any of you guys know of anything that can be used ? Remember the plug boots are long on the 1UZFE + the hole is about 25 mm ( I think, from the top of my mind ), suggestions ? Edit: the hole...
  13. autronic

Autosport International 2005

Here is a few pictures from the show.
  14. autronic

If you think the 1UZFE is fun

have a look at this baby: RST-V8 Come to papa..
  15. autronic

Physical size Garrett GT28R

Hi guys. I'm wondering if some kind soul with a Garrett GT28R turbo can take a couple of measurements for me, I need the diameter of the turbine housing and the compressor housing, as shown on the attched picture of the Garrett T3 here. I need the measurements to see if I'm able to squeeze...
  16. autronic

1UZFE into Ford Sierra XR4x4

It's been a long time since I have posted anything to the board, so I'd just let you know what i have been up to. To make a long story short I have finally gotten myself an 1UZFE engine and I have started to fit it into my car, a Ford Sierra.