Search results

1. T

Reversed intake plumbing

Can I get some pics of those who have reversed the intake manifold. In particular I'd like to see how you plumbed the ISCV and the PCV. I just cant seem to keep things neat! I know there have been a number of threads on this but it appears that the photo's have been lost when the server went...
  2. T

Lead clip?

So today in my haste I managed to break the little clip which holds the HT lead on the lower coil. Anyone have any advise as to where I can get another one?
  3. T

Tranny breather spec?

Can anyone help me with the thread size and pitch of the auto tranny (341E) breather, and if possible the nut size to turn it out.... I want to extend the breather to prevent water getting in there, but its in such an awkward spot I can barely reach it let alone see it :mad:
  4. T

Aircon wiring?

I'd like to finally wire up my aircon pump. The small wiring loom to the pump has 3 wires, can anybody help me as to what wire does what?
  5. T

Swopping sumps?

Hi all, I'd like to swop my mid sump for a front sump. Is it a simple matter of unbolting everything, swopping pickups and then bolting the new sump on? What about the dipstick differences? Are the oil pans the same? The front sump pan I've got is pretty stuffed...
  6. T

Hot starter problems

My starter works perfectly when its cold, but once the engine gets to temperature it doesnt work at all. When i turn the key the dash lights dim, and I can't hear the starter solenoid clicking at all. I've checked the 'neutral switch' and it all checks out. I replaced the starter about a...
  7. T

PCV valve swop?

I have a turned intake manifold on my 1uz. Is it possible to swop the PCV valve from the right hand side of the engine to the left? This will help eliminate some long hoses from my engine bay...
  8. T

Neutral to Drive Shift shock help

When I shift from Neutral to Drive my autobox (341E) is very rough and engages with a jolt. But from Neutral to Reverse is smooth. Once I'm in drive the gearchanges are smooth. The box is not controlled by the standard controller so its not a wiring issue. One tranny shop is of the opinion...
  9. T

Solenoid replacement/refurbishment help?!?

HELP!!!! Recently my autobox (341E) has been acting up. It started with some 'jumping' of the rev needle in 2nd and 3rd. Then today after some hard driving I lost 2nd and 3rd completely. I changed to the diagnostic mode of the controller of the gearbox. The mode shows which solenoids are...