Search results

1. T

1UZ vvti/2UZ Exhaust Headers Compatibility

Sho it was about a year ago now. IIRC it was about 2k
  2. T

1UZ vvti/2UZ Exhaust Headers Compatibility

Milla, are you the same from the Croozer forum? AFAIK all the UZ series engines have the same bolt/port pattern. I took my lux to TNT exhausts in Jozi and they made up a custom set of branches. While they're not perfect they're about as good as it gets inside the tight engine bay of a hilux...
  3. T

1 UZFE into 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Ha ha ha beat me to it! I had it almost right! :o
  4. T

1 UZFE into 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Mr Venter, I bought an imported engine and it is more or less brand new. I took the motor apart and measured everything. 6/100th's on the cylinders and the rest is also very good. A new cambelt is good insurance. Good luck and enjot the Spitronics, its a good system....
  5. T

Hi there, sorry I only saw your msg now. Yip its been running for about 4 years now. I redid...

Hi there, sorry I only saw your msg now. Yip its been running for about 4 years now. I redid the ECU and gearbox wiring (replaced the Mr Turbo shit with Spitronics) about 2 years ago after I bought the car.
  6. T

1UZ-FE/w58 into an Alfa Romeo Giulietta.

Yea man bring it on!
  7. T

Hmmm, I doubt it. I still haven't gotten a chance to get through to either of you so we haven't met. I've been watching Riekus's build threads on the 4x4 forums...
  8. T

Nice one! That wouldn't be Monster134 would it?
  9. T

Sadly not, I was enjoying Cape Town last weekend :p I should be able to pop in next Tuesday though...
  10. T

Updates cuzzie?
  11. T

Awesome! Slowly slowly catchy monkey.... When all's said and done I'll happily take any spare UZ stuff from you please ;)
  12. T

Anything new happening?
  13. T

Still watching boet....
  14. T

Dam that was quick shipping!
  15. T

Will do my very best to make a turn on Tuesday when I'm in Jozi... I'm using a Spits for my engine and autobox and it was a piece of cake. Used them a couple times on Toy 4y fuel injection conversions and their backup support is second to none. Never a days trouble after many an overland trip...
  16. T

BigKriss, Out of interest which management are you gonna use? Spitronics?
  17. T

Reversed intake plumbing

Agreed G, what I mean is that the covers themselves are slightly different front to back...
  18. T

Reversed intake plumbing

I'd be keen on this, I actually got as far as taking them off (the tappet covers) but they appeared to be different shapes. The one end has a long protrusion where it fits under the plastic covers over the timing belt...
  19. T

Reversed intake plumbing

Can I get some pics of those who have reversed the intake manifold. In particular I'd like to see how you plumbed the ISCV and the PCV. I just cant seem to keep things neat! I know there have been a number of threads on this but it appears that the photo's have been lost when the server went...
  20. T

Lead clip?

So today in my haste I managed to break the little clip which holds the HT lead on the lower coil. Anyone have any advise as to where I can get another one?