Search results

1. U

SAF-C ii Problems.

Hi, I have been trying to install a SAFC ii on my 1uz. All the wiring has been done and looks ok, but I get a weird screen when I power up. It comes up with a full white screen then goes into what looks like a diagnostic page. Has anyone else had a problem similar to this, or does anyone...
  2. U

Yet another diagram question.

It is similar to the SC400. I searched for ages and finally matched it up to mine. I spent a couple of weeks cross referencing everything and it all worked out. Mine was a Crown Majesta as well.
  3. U

MY V8 GOES!!! BUT IT WONT FU**ING STOP!!

This is my diagram that I made for mine and it works. http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12057
  4. U

sub o2 sensor. where does it connect?

What is the plug config on the computer?? I have the pin location for a 40x40x40.
  5. U

sub o2 sensor. where does it connect?

Sub O2 sensors come off the main computer loom. Both come up through the floorpan, under the drivers and passengers feet. What sort of computer do you have??
  6. U

Mystery part ID

#1 is the fuel return line. It goes from the front r/h side injector rail regulator.
  7. U

SOMEONE FINALLY MAKES AND SELLS MOUNTS

They are some rough looking welds on those mounts.
  8. U

Parts 1uz junk for sale

No worries Jim, I will take one then. PM me your details and I will get some money to you. Cheers, Brad.
  9. U

Parts 1uz junk for sale

What sort of $$ for one?? Brad
  10. U

Still have a slight problem.

Got this one sorted, it turned out that MREL was staying on long enough, it turned out to be the ISCV was dry, the bearings were good, but where the shaft goes through the front plate, it had gummed up with crap when i cleaned it. Pulled it apart again, greased it and now it works.
  11. U

Still have a slight problem.

I still have a problem where MREL won't stay on for the delay after engine shutdown, and not resetting the ISCV properly. It has got me stumped. Here is the diagram that I used, can anyone see anything wrong with it??
  12. U

Parts 1uz junk for sale

Hey Jim, do you have any SP2 2 pin sensors??
  13. U

1uz & surf ECU

Keep reading, there is heaps of information on mating up a 1uz auto to a surf transfer case. AFAIK it is a PITA to get a surf auto to work with a 1uz computer. Sideshow will tell you how difficult it is.
  14. U

Odd problem with start relay in Surf

Still have the first problem, but have bypassed it. 2nd one was fixed by taking the 12v used for B and B1 through a relay controlled by the same circuit which controls IGSW.
  15. U

Fixed. Thanks Simon.
  16. U

Double checked and double double checked. I can't see what it is without pulling the loom out. Another problem that I have come up with today and it has got me stumped as well is that now it runs, and runs well, but won't stop. You turn the key off and the IGSW drops to 0v, but the MREL...
  17. U

I have an odd problem (well I think I do). I have disconnected the original sirf starter relay and am wiring in a new one for the 1uz. Now the problem that I have is that with the black wire disconnected from the relay and from the plug at the ign switch I am getting a constant 12v when the key...
  18. U

Tweet

Nope. Facebook is enough.
  19. U

belt #

Take a piece of string and wrap and measure.
  20. U

Parts Soarer/SC400 engine bits. Perth Western Australia.

what would you take for just the engine loom?? Brad