Search results

1. O

Parts lexus v8, r154 supra tranny, megasquirt

not really looking to part it out,
  2. O

going to use the money to buy a daily driver and going with an sr20 instead, just realized i didint put my email, its [email protected]
  3. O

the project page with the photos link is bad here is the good one http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7375
  4. O

not selling my car just selling the swap for photos you can look up my build thread viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7375.I am selling all the parts i got and include the following. 1991 lexus sc400 engine with ls400 front sump oil pan.Engine has new timing belt, tensioners and pulleys, new spark plugs...
  5. O

New guy thinking about V8 swap please help :)

I live calidornia too so I know what you mean about BAR, I would sugest geting and early obd1 engine so there won't be much smog stuff to deal with.. you will need to wire up the stock computer and somehow still use the stock headers, check out youtube there are some people that all ready did...
  6. O

lexus v8 into 1971 datsun 510?

have not been on here in a while, kinda feel like a yo-yo one day i dont want to complete the swap and the next i do.. the engine fits in the car only had to cut the transmission tunnel and have to make a new mounts and cross member.. i got a couple pictures showing the progress, i got a...
  7. O

thorttle body options

I have been trying to find a after market thrortle body that is not so big length wise, but i have not been able to find one.Does anybody know any company that makes throttle body for this engine or any from another car that can be made to fit..
  8. O

lost intrest in doing the swap so im selling the engine,transmission and dellow kit for 2500.. the engine has new water pump,timing belt,belt tensioner and pulleys,spark plugs and valve cover gaskets.it also has the ls400 fan bracket with the pulley.i have both front and rear sump oil pans with...
  9. O

Parts 91 1uzfe,r154 transmission and dellow kit

well it looks like im not going to finish this swap so im going to sell all my swap parts i have.. the engine is a 91 sc400 engine, it has a new timing belt,timing belt tensioners and pulleys,water pump,spark plugs valve cover gaskets.it also has the ls400 fan bracket with pulley.i have...
  10. O

yeah it works with either an adapter plate or the way i went with a custom bellhousing. You can almost put any manual transmission to this motor,it all comes down to how much you want to spend and the availability of the parts.
  11. O

got the dellow bellhousing kit today in the mail.. here are some photos just mocked up the bellhousing and flywheel everything fit perfectly.
  12. O

Only took six days to get he kit from australia, I will take pix when I get home .couple more questions what are the thread pitch for the bolts that go from the bellhousing to the ttansmission and the thread pitch for the bolts that go to the engine.. thanks in advance
  13. O

quick update i have orderd the dellow automotive bellhousing kit today came out to 2290 aud in us dollars is like 1500 bucks.. yay cant wait.. for engine managment i have decided on megasquirt.. one quick question for those who are using the r154 transmission what clutch disc are you guys using...
  14. O

in sunny san diego well not sunny today it was raining.Found some guy on craigslist selling used supra parts,went and checked out the transmission.The guy said it had been sitting in his garage for a year and it dosent have a bell housing. but who cares im not going to need it. i offerd the guy...
  15. O

well im getting closer to the swap, i picked up a r154 transmission today for 200 bucks.Now all i have left to do is save up for the dellow automotive bell housing kit.
  16. O

quick update. I went to the junkyard today and picked up a 91 1uzfe complete engine with wiring harness for 300 bucks.i took some quick pictures with my phone. i will take better ones once i clean it up. I also ordered the rear coilovers from techno toy tuning, and i also order some wheel spacers.
  17. O

im going to upgrade the rear diff to a r180 lsd, and i will be puting a roll cage
  18. O

thanks for the advise,i have looked into how heavy they are and its about 100 lb more than my current setup. my bigest enemy will be the steering box but i think a custom headers will fix that.