Search results

1. 9

Parts Bell Housing (CRS) Lexus 1UZFE to Toyota G/W series box

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300361436999
  2. 9

hilux gearbox help!

Hi there, I have a 1990 4wd dual cab hilux (ridged front axel), originally fitted with the 2.4 L 22r now fitted with a 1uzfe, I have been running the standard G52 box for almost a year now but cooked it last night. So I am going to replace the box seeing as it would be pointless to rebuild it...
  3. 9

hilux gearbox help!

Hi there, I have a 1990 4wd dual cab hilux (ridged front axel), originally fitted with the 2.4 L 22r now fitted with a 1uzfe, I have been running the standard G52 box for almost a year now but cooked it last night. So I am going to replace the box seeing as it would be pointless to rebuild it...
  4. 9

1uz into hilux finished

Thought I would post some pics of the finished project, i'll put some video up soon
  5. 9

Timing problem

I have a 96 celsior motor in my 4x4 hilux, I have put a timing light on the motor, it is idling around 16 degrees with a slight miss every 10 seconds or so barely noticeable. However is I bridge ports TE1 and E1 of the diagnostics port it runs much better and at 10 degrees, but still with an...
  6. 9

wiring engine check light

I have a 96 celsior motor in my hilux, I have bridged ports TE1 and E1 on the diagnostic plug on the motor so I can pull codes, however this diagnostic box has no W pin to put a check light on. So I assume I need to find the W pin on the ECU and put one side of a 12v globe on it and the...
  7. 9

No idle

I started my 1uz for the first time yesterday, today after connecting the tacho I noticed it was idling very high, around 1500-rpm and did not drop back down once up to running temp. I tried crimping the hose to the ISC and it immediately brought the engine back down to around 550-rpm So i...
  8. 9

4cyl 22r hilux tacho to 1uz

I've just picked my truck up from being wired, everything is working accept the stock tacho, the hilux originally had a 22r in it, so I would have thought it would work fine. But it doesn't even seem to get any signal. It is wired in but I’m not sure what to. The guy that wired it said it may...
  9. 9

Thermostat operating temp

I've just finished wiring my 1uz into my hilux and given it a run, I’m yet to adjust the electric thermostat for the thermo fans, but I did put a thermometer on the cooling pipes to the radiator and let the motor get up to 68 degrees However the pipe from the thermostat to the radiator did not...
  10. 9

fuel tank vent line

On the tank of my hilux I have a send, return and vent line, originally the vent line was running to a charcoal canister in the engine bay that I have now binned, so the vent now just has a tail of hose hanging off it and I’m a little unsure what the best way to deal with it is, I was in a...
  11. 9

Free a few bits left over

02 sensors, exhaust heat shields, driven plate, intake pipe Parts can be picked up from hornsby or bilgola :)
  12. 9

Wanted WTB: Plastic covers

Looking for the plastic cover that goes over the throttle cables/cranks etc, I'm also after the small plastic cover that sits on the left side of the inlet manifold, just underneath where the pcv valve hose enters the inlet manifold. Cheers
  13. 9

hilux fuel lines

I am half way through my conversion and have noticed that the fuel lines coming off my motor have a larger id than the ones running from the hilux fuel tank I know of a friend who ran larger lines all the way from the tank because he thought it would be nessasary, has anyone just used the...
  14. 9

Keping AC in 1990 4x4 hilux??

Hi there, I'm half way through installing my 1uz in my 1990 4x4 dual cab hilux using the crs kit. And I'm determined to keep my AC working. I plan on running twin 9" thermo fans and the stock radiator, however the condenser for the AC looks like it will be in the way. I’m curious if anyone...