Search results

1. Sir Charles

4.7-liter "i-Force" V8 engine into a SC400

Has anyone swapped a 4.7-liter "i-Force" V8 engine or a 4.7-liter V8 VVT-i into a SC400/300?
  2. Sir Charles

Driver's Side Window - '94 SC400 (HELP)

I am having an issue with my driver side window. I repaired the broken wire in the wiring harness and it and the master control switch. So now the window will go up and down partially. The window comes about half way down and for some reason the aft part of the window seems to stop and the front...
  3. Sir Charles

'94 SC400 12 Disc Changer

My 12 disc cartridge will not eject out of the changer. I will also close the cover lid and just hear it trying to load over and over again. Is this fixable and should I just replace it? Also, I hit the CD select button on my Factory Pioneer radio and nothing happens. Would the be related to...
  4. Sir Charles

SC400 Tilt Steer

Has anyone has an issue or a solution on how to fix the tilt steering column on '94 SC400. The switch, when put to down will not make the steering column to go down. Did a search on here and nothing came up for this issue.
  5. Sir Charles

New guy from Las Vegas, NV

Him my name is Charles. I am stationed at Nellis AFB. I have been in the US Air Force for almost 17 years now. I am in the market for a SC400.
  6. Sir Charles

Military Check In - Active Duty and Prior Service members

So what does everyone do and where have you been stationed at? Name: Charles A.K.A. Chuck Rank: TSgt (E-6) Branch: Air Force Job: 2A373 F-15E Crewchief Years of Service: 17 years (Almost) Assignments: 1. Soesterberg AB, The Netherlands July 92 - Nov 93 (Closed the base down) 2. Bitburg AB...