Search results

1. C

MA61 with 1GZ-Fe swap

Build stalled, authorities making it too tough/costly. A New Zealand company (you will have to google) makes a bellhousing for R154. Other Supra's need a dry sump I think you will find. There is a new build into a Lexus on Toymods, just starting with R154. Good luck with your plans.
  2. C

1GZ Porsche swap

I just got an email from Bulletcars (in Australia) I had asked about a pair of electronic throttle bodies knowing they won't use them. In their reply they said they have designed forged rods & pistons, if I wanted to get serious.
  3. C

BMW V12 Project

Any advance on engine or car?
  4. C

Sc500

How is this going? Some guys in my state have bought 5 of these for kit cars, they have a twin turbo for a GT40 under construction and doing some Lambos too. BTW, I'm still tinkering:
  5. C

MA61 with 1GZ-Fe swap

Look for places that make flywheels & clutches for the 1UZ as they will bolt to the crank.
  6. C

1GZ-FE Part Numbers

What do you want to know?, I have seen nothing in English since these cars are not an export. The engine repair manual is light on engine info but it does dedicate a few pages to an alternator rebuild???. Wiring is another book also in Japanese.
  7. C

Newby from Melbourne Oz.

Gertbuilt, you will have to PM me a contact as you cannot receive my PM's.
  8. C

Hi Rob, my town is Traralgon, I think my project is legenary as it's taking forever :) Toymods...

Hi Rob, my town is Traralgon, I think my project is legenary as it's taking forever :) Toymods and celicasupra.com have a bit more in the build threads. If you are near, sure, call in for a visit. Cheers, Carl I will PM contact details
  9. C

Newby from Melbourne Oz.

How is this working out and can you put up a pic or 3 of the trike?
  10. C

MA61 with 1GZ-Fe swap

I had to do something about the ugly, these will be ok with a paint job and then I'll get on with the main game.
  11. C

Newby from Melbourne Oz.

I wish I could help with the above, you asked my location, Traralgon, must be nearly 3 hours from Wallan.
  12. C

Newby from Melbourne Oz.

Be great to see what you are doing, I have harboured thoughts of a big engined trike so I'd like to see how you get on. Damn, my 60th is mid year.
  13. C

T56 slave cylinder adapter/spacer plate thickness for 1UZ+W58 swao?

If it is fully comressed then let out 2mm, will that be enough? when the friction plates wear the clutch fingers will be moving back further. What amount of travel between engaged and disengaged - 10mm or so? Tempted to saw a spy hole in the side of the bell!
  14. C

MA61 with 1GZ-Fe swap

Best post up where I'm at. If you know this model you can pick a lot of changes.
  15. C

what shell for 1gz swap?

Supra Mk3 & Mk4 will give you sump issues, Mk2 is more straight forward and built to take an engine of the same weight. 4cyl cars will need the firewall cut, recessed and and be a lil' heavy up front. Z cars would be good, tho I'm not a fan of interbreeding. Mk2 is fine by me (note to self -...
  16. C

v-eight.com whats wrong?

Ed is posting on Performance Forums often, you could ask him. I haven't been able to get on for ages, I think it did get hacked.
  17. C

1GZ-FE Part Numbers

Jap Importers should be able to get them off Yahoo Auctions Japan. If you go with stock ecus you will need the Drive by wire throttle pedal (these are harder to find than ecus), no other DBW pedal matches these ecus. Aftermarket ecu and other throttles might be a better way to go.
  18. C

MA61 with 1GZ-Fe swap

Thread back from the dead! I need to hurry along to join the other GZs that will be firing up this year down south.
  19. C

1uz + ITB + Supercharged = Holden Ute??

Yeah, I talked to this guy the other day..but not about his car tho, I know he's spent a truck load on it. He's getting big power on the dyno, don't think it's been down the strip yet. Nick, works in airconditioning as I do.
  20. C

MA61 with 1GZ-Fe swap

Dang, what you're looking for should be around my workshop somewhere?? I remember, I took it inside to make a coffee table! yeah, the 12 cupholder thingy.