Search results

1. T

acceleration issues on gs400 vvti

hi guy i have been chasing down issues with this car since i bought it seems like once i fix one thing something else goes wrong cant win with this thing was having issues after i rebuilt the starter but ended up being the piggy back computer took that out ran great for a day went to drive it...
  2. T

5.7 tundra motor?

how much bigger is this motor compared to the 1uzfe has anyone thought of swapping one of these in just thinking is all.
  3. T

seized intake stud

i have tried everything to get these out huge chanlocks pliers locking pliers to welding a large nut to the top but it just shears right off wtf and of course who ever did this intake last time screwed up three out of the four studs. all this to rebuild my starter. anyone have any ideas? i also...
  4. T

clutch pedals for my trans swap

here are some pics of the pedals i built for my car i also screwed up and used to big of a bolt and broke my master cylinder duhhh... suck when you make a mistake like that.
  5. T

high revving 1uzfe?

what does it take for these motors to spin at 8 to 9 thousand rpms and still be reliable? i am guessing valve springs for sure maybe cams and rods of course but what else would you need?
  6. T

manuel conversion on GS400

hi guys i just started on my trans swap today. started by removing the dash this afternoon. now i see why all the other guys removed the stock e brake assembly. you have to make room for a computer module that is right in the way of putting a clutch pedal in. so you have to remove the e brake so...
  7. T

Parts rmm supercharger kit w/extras

i am looking on selling my rmm supercharger kit one of only 25 made and only 9 are accounted for right now its off a 98 gs 400 will come with split sec ftc1 and rc injectors not sure what size i think 440cc extra pulleys and oil filter sandwich plate for oil feed to supercharger just replaced...
  8. T

have some tuning questions

i have been trying to get my gs400 running right since i bought it. it has rmm supercharger kit and i have put on a areomotive fpr and made the fuel rails feed thru with return to the tank. i have it set at about 40lbs pressure. i also have put in a large external fuel pump and filter and wired...
  9. T

tundra headers?????

will these fit the gs400 does anyone know. if its just that the colletors are different because i have to redo that section anyways to put in my x pipe and high flow cats in. also put in the o2 sensor for my afr meter.