Search results

1. T

CNC 1UZ Flywheel

How much is the oem option? And what size clutch does it run and what pressure plate? I designed one on solid works for a 10.5 mustang pressure plate I just haven't had time or the money to find a shop to make it
  2. T

Vendor Starter Rebuilt Kit

Yes I still have the old parts in the bag I'll post them tonight when I get home the rebuild of the starter is easy it's getting to it that is a pain in the butt
  3. T

Custom 1UZFE Flywheel in the U.S.

you forget i am supercharged so i need that extra holding power... its getting to be a pain now just for a flywheel so i am starting to look at dct trans from getrag or there amt trans dont know how i would go about making a adapter for one until i see one in person. but that would be nice...
  4. T

clutch masters told me about 500 for a custom one but they never called me back havent had time to go back and talk to them again. 450 is good for a aluminium flywheel what insert are you using for a friction surface? one from findeza?
  5. T

flywheel i just went to clutch masters today have them looking into making some but with a 10.5 inch clutch the 9.5 wont work for us that are pushing more than stock numbers. would have to go to a twin disc setup then the price is thru the roof. autoronic helped me with one on solid works so i...
  6. T

no power once put foot down

I don't think it is the fuel pump I have a large external pump and filter on mine running to a aremotive fpr set at 50psi fuel pressure and mine revs out fine in nuetrual only happens to me in gear under a load I am going to bypass the stock power wireing to the pump and hook it directly to see...
  7. T

no power once put foot down

ever figure this out?
  8. T

car cutting out under moderate load

no one ever figure this out my gs400 does this revs fine while in not in gear but once driving and you try and step on it. it just stumbles and even backfires sometimes wtf really want to figure this out and it is not throwing any codes
  9. T

acceleration issues on gs400 vvti

hi guy i have been chasing down issues with this car since i bought it seems like once i fix one thing something else goes wrong cant win with this thing was having issues after i rebuilt the starter but ended up being the piggy back computer took that out ran great for a day went to drive it...
  10. T

5.7 tundra motor?

how much bigger is this motor compared to the 1uzfe has anyone thought of swapping one of these in just thinking is all.
  11. T

fuel rail banjo fittings

my gs400 with the vvti does not have a return line stock ill take pics of mine tomorrow i put in a fpr large external pump and filter and made a custom pickup.
  12. T

fuel rail banjo fittings

12mm get honda fittings from jegs thats what i used
  13. T

Finally Flywheel info

i got the wrong insert from findenza so i am thinking just going to plain billet steel instead of the aluminium like i was going to use got busy with work and kind of put the project to the side need to get back on it...and i am also going to go to the 10 inch clutch just to be safe
  14. T

Fabrication work from a Twin-Turbo 4.6L DOHC 32-valve engine full tube drag car!

thats a awesome build wish i had the money to do something like that or time for that matter lol
  15. T

high revving 1uzfe?

so i am guessing there is no other way to remove the rev/fuel cut other than a full stand alone. what's the best standalone most of the posts are three years old anyone find one that they really love for the 1uzfe
  16. T

high revving 1uzfe?

so is it two throttle bodys with custom intake manifold also sounds like a turbo but thats just me sounds nice all the same
  17. T

Lexus cars with 6speed auto.

wonder how this a761e holds up and is there any upgrades for them yet?was going to go manuel but i dont want to have to shift in traffic so now looking into nice autos that will work better than the stock 5 speed auto
  18. T

high revving 1uzfe?

so it looks to do it on the cheap just springs would be good but then how do you remove the rev limiter in the ecu? i have a rev speed meter that helps with the speed cut but not the rev limiter? also run a ftc1 by split second for tuning.
  19. T

Adapter plate Turbo 350/400/700/1uzfe

so will this work for a 4l80e as well? been thinking i am to old for a manuel in traffic. so i am looking for a better auto then mine?
  20. T

seized intake stud

never mind i got them after welding large nuts to them and heating around the stud with a oxygen torch got it nice and hot and slowly backed them out whewwww:)