Search results

1. R

Cars For Sale 1990 Toyota Celsior - AUS

For Sale Theses cars are getting rare Toyota Celsior / Lexus LS400 kms: 180k SA registered - Just expired (no pit inspection required if in SA ) Currently in VIC will deliver as far as Mt Gambier, SA reason for sale: Havent driven the car since feb. taking up space. Transmission...
  2. R

LS400 Extractors???

Hey guys, Had a bit of a quick search on the forum. im either blind or just cant read because im sure this would of been asked before. Is there a company that makes extractors for the LS400 1990??? ive been search all over the place. cheers
  3. R

SeaFoam in Australia

Trying to find someone that has the ability to ship to australia some seafoam... or anyone in australia that has found a reputable similar product... im sure we could get the orders up if someone could get it to us over here. has anyone else looked into this. cheers
  4. R

HELP!!!.. bad missfire: trouble pulling codes

i just tried to runa diad by bridging the te1 and e1. i managed to pull the gearbox code no problems... the check engine light just has a constant flash... does that mean there is no code to pull? was driving around today and the engine decided to start missfiring.. it seems to be only one...
  5. R

Wanted 1990 LS400 - Front Drivers Side headlight

1990 LS400 - Front Passanger Side headlight hi im after a front Passanger side headlight for a 1990 ls400 had a little prang with the worst of road hazzards... the grandma driver... also if anyone has a grill and bonnet latch that they what to dispose of let me know to.
  6. R

Wanted Gearbox Wated - Pref Vic/Melbourne area

Hi everyone. looking for a gearbox. preferably the Melbourne area... preferably Free... Email or PM me if you like [email protected]
  7. R

Repair Manual CD off ebay - not what i was after

i purchased a service manual off ebay for my LS400... i was mainly looking for part numbers as working on the car isnt to difficult (plenty of tutorials around if i get stuck.) anyway... after purchasing i thought sweet now i can things easily as i need... well theres no part numbers... the...
  8. R

How to Save Fuel?

yes i know another thread..... and htere will another to follow aswell. lol ive been reading around the place regarding LS400's using alot of fuel ect... im not sure if mine is normal.. (around 400-450km to a tank and 700km+ traveling). i read somewhere that you can unplug the extra...
  9. R

Light Grind When moving into Drive. HELP!!!!!

Hi guys... and maybe gals.. got a big problem... started the car yesterday as i reversed out of my driveway and moved the auto into drive i get this grinding noise for about a second then the gear or what ever is grinding grabs noticeably and i can move forward... could something be gone in...
  10. R

VIC Melbourne Meet

Anyone Interested in a meet here in victorian. can be west eastern suburds or anywhere really. im guessing there may not be many of us on here anyway. Cheers Rick
  11. R

Torsen Diff in 1990 LS400

hi i have a 1990 LS400/Celsior and i am getting sick of the one wheel spinner and looking at installing a torsen diff.. my question is what torsen diff to be exact bolts strait in. ive read plenty of threads regarding the sc400 having no worrys with a replacement out of a supra bolting strait...
  12. R

What are these and how to replace

in the pic below i require the part number or at least the description so i can order from lexus... and is there a tutorial on how to replace them. on my car the the seal is torn on both sides of the diff. do i have to replace the axel? any help 1990 LS400 Cheers Rick