Search results

1. V

Supercharged/boosted VVTI dyno sheets wanted.

Anyone out there have a Supercharged VVTi motor, with a roots blower, and have a copy of their dyno sheets I can see. Cheers.
  2. V

1uz vvti COP pinouts

Hi, does anyone have the pinout for the 1uz vvti coil over setup? Thanks.
  3. V

Parts 1uz to R154 Adapter

Hey guys, have a 6061 billet aluminum adapter to bolt 1uz auto bell housing (U1) to toyota r154. Am After $350nzd. Picture on the following link, will remove from the auction site if anyone is interested. http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=404526146 Cheeers.
  4. V

Parts FS 8 x 7m-gte 440cc Injectors

I have 8x 7m-gte injectors, 440cc, Low Impedance. $350 NZD Were cleaned about 7months ago, and have been used daily since. Have had the tabs on the side of the injector removed, to allowthe 1uz injector plugs to fit. Also have a Link resistor pack for sale. Cheers.
  5. V

Does anyone have a cad Drawing, M112?

Does anyone have a cad drawing of the bolt pattern of a mustang m112 blower? Cheers,
  6. V

Wanted Wanted (NZ) - VVTI powersteering Pump

Hi guys, after a 1uz vvti powersteer pump. Cheers.
  7. V

2uz Injectors

Does anyone know of any direct fit injectors that fit the 2uz manifold? Looking for around 400-500cc/min. Cheers, Luke
  8. V

Injectors

Hey guys, does anyone know if the 7m-gte 440cc black injectors fit in the 1uz vvti manifold? Thanks,
  9. V

Meremere (NZ) Drag Way

My Hilux (red) vs another lexus v8 Hilux. Bit of fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM2jLWXElGE
  10. V

Parts CSL Camshafts

I have a set of 4 CSL camshafts to suit 1uz. They are regrinds, and have a bit of wear on the journals but have been told they will be all good. These were apparently run in a stockcar, and are fair agressive. The specs below have been given to me from Brendan @ CSL cams in Palmerston north nz...
  11. V

Water Meth Injection

Hi everyone, have nearly finished my Supercharger upgrade to my already 1uz'ed Hilux. I am interested in Adding water meth injection, and am after some input. How much flow etc would i need, and is it suitable to inject it into the back of the blower, through the rotors? or will this errode...
  12. V

Wanted WANTED: Dead/Blown 1UZ (Hamilton NZ)

Hey guys, am after a dead 1uz to use as a mockup for fitting my supercharger etc. If anyone has anything within a couple of hours of hamilton and they wish to sell it, PM me please. Thanks, Luke.
  13. V

Wanted Wanted: Eaton M90 or M112

Hi guys, Am after an Eaton M90, M112. PM me with what you've got. Cheers.
  14. V

Supercharged 1UZ Hilux.

Hi Everyone, I am thinking about supercharging my 1uz and wanting to run about 10psi. Would an Eaton m90 still be in its efficiency range at the flow required? or am I better to get a m112? What size injectors are required? Ecu will be a Link G3. Any information you can give me would be much...
  15. V

'STA Pin" on Crown ECU

Hi everyone, I am after some information about the STA pin in the crown (UZS131) ecu, my understanding is that it changes ignition map to help when cranking. I have been told that i can supply 12v to this when cranking? Is this correct? Cheers.
  16. V

Cold Start injector Wiring

Hi, I was wondering how the cold start injector is wired, and is it linked to the ecu (STA). I have been told just to hook up the black wire (for cold start) to my IGN. But i was wondering what is to stop the injector injecting. I know there is a timer but i assume this is in the ecu? Any help...
  17. V

Rough Idle After Drive

Hi guys I have just gotten my 1UZ hilux going, using a UZS131 Crown engine and ecu, with 5 spd manual. When started it will warm up and settle down to an idle speed of 600revs, which is good. After a drive around the block, the idle will pick up to around 1000 revs and sound a bit lumpy. I...
  18. V

VSV - Can I remove it?

Hi everyone, just wondering If i can remove the vacuum switching valve, as i will not be running a charcol canister etc? Motor is from a UZs131 Crown. Thanks
  19. V

w57 vs g52

Hi everyone, Would a w57 Gbox hold up well behind a stock 1uz? Wat sort of strength does it have over a G52? Any info would be appreciated, Thanks.
  20. V

Air Flow meter wiring

Hi guys! I have a crown engine (uzs131) but had a missing AFM plug. Since then I have had the wrecker send me the plug, but do not know the order of wiring. Could someone please supply a pinout for the plug? Would be much appreciated! Cheers, Luke.