Search results

1. V

Supercharged/boosted VVTI dyno sheets wanted.

Cheers Scott, are those numbers based on E85?
  2. V

M10/1.25 pitch/30mm/Countersunk bolts!?!?!

Holy crap thats expensive Holy crap that's expensive.... they are probably a $1-2 or less here in NZ....
  3. V

Supercharged/boosted VVTI dyno sheets wanted.

Anyone out there have a Supercharged VVTi motor, with a roots blower, and have a copy of their dyno sheets I can see. Cheers.
  4. V

NZ Meet?

sounds like a plan....
  5. V

The V7 1UZ

Is your distributor cap alright?
  6. V

1uz-fe 'clutch judder'

drive shaft universals in good cond?
  7. V

Dyno sheets for turbocharged 1UZs

Short Runner Manifold This is from my old engine, a1 turbos sort runner blower manifold with a m112, doesnt show rpm but rev limiter was either 6500 or 7000rpm. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=365046017800&set=a.365045897800.157793.722707800&type=3&theater
  8. V

Injector selection help

IV had the same problems as you! Ive currently just fitted Injector dynamics ID1000s and they are good. Nice and smooth. Think they even do a 725cc and 850cc. I was told the 1000cc model behaves like a std denso 270cc injector asfar as idle quality is concerned, and I believe it! Cheers.
  9. V

Job? What do you do?

Other Side of the world mate, Hamilton, New Zealand!
  10. V

Job? What do you do?

CNC Machinst/Solidworks modeling is what i do.
  11. V

Project Thread Harrop HTV1900 Supercharger (Eaton TVS) 1999 Hilux Project

What power you making mate? I have a double cab version here in NZ,also supercharged. Cheers.
  12. V

Possible 1GZ project (R&D Phase)

What about modifying a 4wd 1uz sump? I don't know dimensionally how they compare to a 1uz but they look similar in design from what i have seen?
  13. V

VVTI ECU Purchase Questions..

Why not just get an aftermarket ecu that will control the vvti? then you can also play with it etc. Linkecu.com is a great ecu, the g4 extreme is well up to the task.
  14. V

1uz vvti COP pinouts

Cheers cribbj, got it all sorted now thanks.
  15. V

1uz vvti COP pinouts

Part number is 90919-02228, different again to what you mentioned. I have them wired as per the link diagram, but as that is for a 2uz i think the coils are different. No spark so im double checking everything...
  16. V

1uz vvti COP pinouts

Hi, does anyone have the pinout for the 1uz vvti coil over setup? Thanks.
  17. V

Parts 1uz to R154 Adapter

Hey guys, have a 6061 billet aluminum adapter to bolt 1uz auto bell housing (U1) to toyota r154. Am After $350nzd. Picture on the following link, will remove from the auction site if anyone is interested. http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=404526146 Cheeers.
  18. V

Anyone using A1 Turbos in New Zealand's blower manifold?

I own the manifold kelvin (gloverman) refered to eariler, They need quite a bit of tidying up when you get them, and they aren't really the right size for the m112, so i welded some tabs on the outsides to bolt it down too. My Hilux went very well with the m112, was a complete weapon for a...
  19. V

Think its piston rings

Might be cheaper to just get another motor? pretty cheap here in nz.... Probably cheaper to buy an import low km's motor than rebuild one.
  20. V

Parts FS 8 x 7m-gte 440cc Injectors

I have 8x 7m-gte injectors, 440cc, Low Impedance. $350 NZD Were cleaned about 7months ago, and have been used daily since. Have had the tabs on the side of the injector removed, to allowthe 1uz injector plugs to fit. Also have a Link resistor pack for sale. Cheers.