Search results

1. M

1UZ VVTi or 3UZ into a '94 Supra

Hi everyone, I've got some questions that I hope that you can help me with. I may be able to get hold of either a 1UZ VVTi or a 3UZ in the not too distant future and I'm considering putting one of them in my '94 Supra. I know that the 1UZ VVTi has been done before, but not much has been...
  2. M

Rough Idle - '93 1UZ

Hi all, Over the weekend I removed the inlet manifold and replaced the gaskets for the lower manifold where it meets the cylinder heads. I didn't remove the injectors or fuel rails as I left them attached to the lower manifold and removed them all as one unit. Since reassembling it all and...
  3. M

Standard ECU with Aftermarket Injectors

Hi everyone, I'm going to be fitting my supercharger in the not too distant future and I was considering upgrading my injectors whilst I had them off the engine. I'm not going to be upgrading my ECU just yet - it's in the to-do list - but my question is: Will the stock ECU able to run 550 cc...
  4. M

Looking for some advice - Jaguar M112 to '93 1UZ-FE

Hi everyone! I was toying with the idea of supercharging my UZA80 when I managed to get hold of a Jaguar (Eaton) M112 for not very much money at all. So, I now have one sitting in my shed and since then I've been looking into into ways to mount it to my 1UZ. I've seen a few different ways...
  5. M

UZA80 starting in R

Hi everyone I am a decent way through my MKIV Supra V8 conversion and I have got the engine starting and idling nicely. However, I am only able to start the engine when the selector is in R and my reverse light does not work with the selector in R. Here's a link to my first start video...
  6. M

'93 UZZ31 not starting

Good afternoon everyone My UZZ31 Soarer is no longer starting. I last had it up and running fine in August last year and when I next went out to do some work on it, it refused to start. I made a (rather poor) video of the noise it made when I tried to start it and here's the link...
  7. M

Newbie from Cambridgeshire in the UK

Hi everyone I've just signed up after browsing some of the sections on this site and figured I'd say "Hi" :). I have a '93 UZZ31 Soarer that is in a pretty sorry state so I hope you guys don't mind if I throw a fair few questions your way whilst I try and get to the bottom of the issues...