Search results

1. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

Hello George! Do you have anymore info on your remapping services? On your site I see that you claim a 10% increase in HP and TQ which I'm assuming that's a fully stock drivetrain with stock intake and exhaust. That's a healthy increase, but something that makes that power increase even more...
  2. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

I highly doubt it would be a "one size fits all" tune. It would be custom flash tunes per vehicle for the fuel you use, climate, elevation, etc, etc. And hopefully they would do more than just air/fuel trims. It should include ignition and cam timing to get the most out of these motors. And...
  3. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

I emailed someone as well and waiting to hear back from them. They do everything, and I do mean everything car related, from simple oil changes to full-on engine swaps. You name it, they do it, and probably have the resources to pull off something like ECU tuning for our cars. I'll let you know...
  4. ChopsLS430

OEM 3UZ ECU TUNE/FLASH

I have been thinking the same thing for a while now since I've owned my '01 LS430. Everything I read on the "typical" Lexus forums all date back 8 to 15 years ago where everyone says it's impossible to crack and tune these ECU's. Considering when these cars were new, probably 99% of the owners...