Vendor supercharged manifolds for sale

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Cribbs are you still sore at me?

I am not trying to differ from the thread my Ford friendly friend, but I am just trying to provide info and get answers...I have been hearing and reading only negative stuff about supercharging these V8 4.0 liter motors for the longest time....

I was brain washed as a young lad growing up on supercharged Chevy small block V8's and was led to believe supercharging is the only way to go....I would suspect you grew up feeling the same way? Low end grunt, responsiveness, big power, etc.. Not so with these smaller Import V8 motors from what I read..

I just keep hearing negative stuff in regards to supercharging..Like -

Belt slippage at high rpms on some setups..

Big draw on the engine power (belt driven S.C.) so making big power is all that much more challenging..

Dumped my dead end mod (Eaton supercharger) that was gutless and turbo'd instead and could not be happier with my GS400...

Hood clearance, etc....

Cribbs - This is what I read in posts, and not too much positive stuff.. I still want to dump my nos and supercharge more then you can imagine....

i make supercharged manifolds for the 123uzfes to suit roots or screw type supercharges they can be up to 10mm lower than the stock plenum where hood clearance is minimal they range from $600 aus dollors here are some photos of a manifold to soot an eaton m90 if your intrested pm me your phone no and i will call you

Dont worry about the US market mate! The rest of the world is big enough!

Any plans on doing turbo manifolds?

Jordy's manifolds involved a lot of welding & labor. He was one of the firsts to do it, but better cast alternatives appeared soon after.