The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I just was informed my Quantum Auto/George R ECU has been shipped and is en route.

I am so very pleased to hear this! I can not wait to test it George!

folks, I am waiting for someone to do a dyno run with one of George's ecus. I am itching to order one, my 05 LS has 200k on the clock and it's bone stock so I have a feeling It'll blow up but yolo. I'm just wondering what one of those ecus would do on a modified GS or IS, would probably fly off the track like the one in dubai back in 2015. My brother would definitely be interested to put one of these puppies in his 2012 ISF once his wife lets him back into the house, and if she doesn't I might just buy it off him and put it in myself... Chops, please do a dyno run. Until then... George what would you say is a realistic top speed on an LS with the new ecu, I've maxed out stock at 130 on the turnpike in south florida. I'm thinking 180 with the ecu?

No idea. Haven't personally driven one. I only build engine swap projects.
By the way, we are developing software that will enable IS250/300/350 etc 3UZ swaps retaining ABS/VSC/TRC as well as aircon and instrument panel operation

I just installed the modified ecu from Quantum Auto into my 2002 SC430. If you didn’t get the immobilizer removal feature. You will need to relearn/handshake the ecu into your vehicle to recognize the immobilizer system. @George_R, you are the man!

Last edited:
This ecu definitely makes the sc430 (technically the 3UZ engine) drive different. The throttle feels more responsive and the shift points are more precise and has less lag. This is how these cars should’ve came from factory. I felt like the 3UZ engine was being under played from factory, with stock fuel maps and transmission shift programs.

Last edited:
try ect pwr mode if you haven't yet

I did and I like it. There is more throttle response. The power feels smooth and crisp. I was driving on the highway, with ECT PWR switched on, you feel the power change right away. It’s like driving one of these newer Lexus’s, just like an ISF or GSF or RCF in Sports Plus mode.

It’s kind of dangerous and makes you speed more. I was driving like an asshole swerving around traffic.

Just be very cautious when you're in the rain in "Power" mode and VSC turned off. With a little less than 1/2 a tank of fuel and at 45 mph, I pinned the throttle to the floor and the back end broke loose! I kept it nailed down and just drove through it, going a little sideways down the road. Was fun as hell and the guy in the Challenger Scat Pack behind me gave me a huge thumbs up when we came up to a red light. LOL

Also, from a dead stop in the rain, if I nail it, it will light up the tires all through 1st and 2nd gear, and still haze them half way through 3rd. Also fun. Best part, minimal wear on the tires. Haha

Hi George. I've been following this forum post for a while and have just registered an account here to make a post. Do you happen to have any rough Dyno figures for what power and torque these cars make after tuning, and how tunable is the ECU? Can you accommodate tuning for exhaust manifolds, catless downpipes, and x-pipes?

Thanks!

Hi George. I've been following this forum post for a while and have just registered an account here to make a post. Do you happen to have any rough Dyno figures for what power and torque these cars make after tuning, and how tunable is the ECU? Can you accommodate tuning for exhaust manifolds, catless downpipes, and x-pipes?

Thanks!

I'm obviously not George, but from the couple of dyno charts on his site and George confirming when I asked him directly, the tune is good for about an extra 30 hp and 30 ft lbs.

So figure a stock LS430 like mine with 290 hp and 320 ft lbs torque, expect those numbers to be around 320 hp and 350 ft lbs Tq afterwards.

Mine might actually be a little more than that since I'm no longer running the rear mufflers. Went with 2.25" pipe after the resonators, then 2.5" for the last 15" where the mufflers were. Sounds great. And keep in mind, those stock mufflers are quite restrictive. Maybe another extra 5 to 10 hp?

The chart is available at my website, which was mentioned in the thread, so it wasn't really necessary to register here to know it. And yes headers is huge improvement and it can be accounted for (they even make improvement with stock software). Even stock 1uz headers do.

The chart is available at my website, which was mentioned in the thread, so it wasn't really necessary to register here to know it. And yes headers is huge improvement and it can be accounted for (they even make improvement with stock software). Even stock 1uz headers do.

I've seen the chart, but do you know the maximum tuning capability of the 3uz with just breathing mods (e.g. headers, X-pipe etc) at all? I know this is a tough ask, but a rough estimate on figures would be appreciated. Thanks

cold intake (actually observed temps below 30 C), headers and 98 octane are good for 320 hp at crank maximum , anything above needs cams and forced induction

pretty cool to know, there is this big youtube channel called speed academy with almost 400k subscribers that is being sponsored to build an ls430 and an bmw M5, I reached out and told them about your service to add to their LS george. Hopefully they read it, would definitely gain some attention and would be easy to find knowing you're one of the few doing this to our cars.

Thank you!
I got one new remap option
If you swap IS250 to 3UZ, I can remap 2004+ ecu for compatibility with TRC, VSC, ABS, instrument panel and a/c