Recent content by zidaro

1. zidaro

86 T4R 1uz w/ Inchworm adapter + Dual Case issue

noticed no response for some time here. No real experience but i searched: http://forum.ih8mud.com/79-95-toyota-truck-tech/402891-rotm-toyminators-1989-pickup.html post #17 covers it purdy well post up some good pics of how you did it and then bring it over the sierras so i can check it out :)
  2. zidaro

1UZFE/2UZFE into a 2nd Gen 4Runner (U.S.)

ttt??? too busy burning tires :)
  3. zidaro

Parts

Sorry to here that David! Health first, then hobbies. take care of yourself aaron
  4. zidaro

95 Pickup Race Truck 1uz swap

Nice to see you back at it and soooo close to spinning some wheels!! Get it up to the Sierras so we can play
  5. zidaro

Nice Nick, nothing like a little external motivation to kick ya in the ass. looks good, and tight!
  6. zidaro

wish I had every day to work on my truck!!! :)
  7. zidaro

1988 4runner gets a 1uz :)

hows this project coming along??
  8. zidaro

Are those the Ebay $80 Tundra headers?
  9. zidaro

You going to solid mount the motor, or fab up some poly bushing/sleeve type mount?
  10. zidaro

Hell, that plywood adapter plate will hold up to anything you can throw its way .l. Bolt it in and fire it up. seriously though, looks good and your making some quick progress. I like that HD crossbace under the oilpan. BTW- ive heard good things from a couple people that have installed the...
  11. zidaro

Which HiLux Clutch ?

CRS kit uses the 3vz clutch in front of the r151
  12. zidaro

bolt size question

12X1.25 thread bolt, dont know lengths sorry
  13. zidaro

Finally Flywheel info

You ever get this bolted up? running? good engagement with starter/ring gear? does LC have the specs saved somewhere?
  14. zidaro

Best place in SoCal to live?

Sorry to hear that David. 'Least it wasn't you. You have that great gate closing your yard too. Mammoth is still safe :)
  15. zidaro

Parts SC400 transmission 30-40LE- $250 obo

sold......