Recent content by YOTAMOTA

1. Y

1UZFE into 94 4runner

Working on it I pulled the v8 from the ls 400 and got the 3slow out of the runner and had to stop. I had to move locations. I am building a shop to finish project. I hope to pour concrete this weekend and have the building up in a few weeks. I will have some more updates as soon as i get back...
  2. Y

1UZFE into 94 4runner

Motor Out I got the 1uz out of the lex this weekend. It wasnt to big of a deal. Hope to start tearing into the runner soon.
  3. Y

How Hard Is It To Stop a Prius?

You guys got it right. These people getting hurt is terrible, but damn . If people had any idea how the machine they use everyday actually worked they would all still be here.
  4. Y

Intro Yodathespian87

I LOVE It!!!! You got a lot of work to do. That is going to be one very exclusive runner when its done. Starting a 1uz swap myself on one but hope to do something like this one down the road.
  5. Y

Toyota in HUGE TROUBLE

Toyota's Strong Toyota is not going anywhere. Even with the problems they still build the most reliable and cost effective vehicles to own period. They made some stupid mistakes that will hurt them in the short term but they will be fine.
  6. Y

New guy with experience

hey man The runner has 35 12.50 20 inch Nitto Mud Grapplers with 20 inch 185p polished pacer wheels. I work for a custom auto shop that deals rims and tires and got a sweet deal because some guy didnt like them after he ordered them. I put some more pics in an album in my profile if you want...
  7. Y

1UZFE into 94 4runner

I see that this swap has been done numerous times. I decided that I am going to try it. I have purchased a 91 and a 94 LS 400. Both cars are complete and running. I have lots of mechanical experience but I am a little intimidated by the wiring. I have the basics down but I struggle with reading...
  8. Y

Where are you located?

Rolling hills and Southern pride in the good OLE USA!
  9. Y

New guy with experience

91 ls ecu I read in the FAQ that there are issues with the 91/92 ecu and not reving past 2800 rpm. Anyone ever find a solution to this or is it still a mystery. one of my donor vehicles is a 91 and since this is my first swap of this engine I would like to know what to watch out for. It seems...
  10. Y

New guy with experience

Glad to be here
  11. Y

New guy with experience

thanks appreciate the tutoring. Hope I will be able to return the favor with some useful info down the road.
  12. Y

New guy with experience

quote Thank you for the explanation and your patience
  13. Y

New guy with experience

Dumn Question How do I Make some one else message appear in my post like anodyne did. example Quote and then there is a box that contains my post from earlier in the day.
  14. Y

New guy with experience

I put some pics of my stuff in my profile and will be documenting the swaps for everyone once I start. Havent figured out how to put a pic under my name when I post??
  15. Y

New guy with experience

Hey Anodyne .thanks for the info. I think I remember reading a thread you started on a detailed wiring conversion that was incomplete. did you finish that in another thread?