Recent content by XT-1

1. X

Parts Stripping 1uzfe - non vvti non interference - Aus

how much for the toyota logo and word toyota on the intake (the one thats mounted to the square plate on top of the intake... I need the plate an logo please)
  2. X

abs/traction control removal from the ECU

okay so I am doing a 1uz swap into my 4runner and the engine I am using has a ABS/traction contol computer wired to the ecu.... can you just remove the traction control or whats the scoop? their are a few wires to the ecu (engine) that control the sub throttle actuater. I need some direction if...
  3. X

traction control removal questions....

okay so I am doing a 1uz swap into my 4runner and the engine I am using has a ABS/traction contol computer wired to the ecu.... can you just remove the traction control or whats the scoop? their are a few wires to the ecu (engine) that control the sub throttle actuater. I need some direction if...
  4. X

1992 4runner/surf 1UZ swap pics and solid axle swap

here is some pics of the uz swapI am doing, the block I am using to get the mounts made is a VVTI block and the engine I am using a normal nonvvti engine- however there are size differences to be considerd in the mounts between the 2 because of the head height diff. bad v6 good v8...
  5. X

Parts FS: 95 SC400 Complete Swap

IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE?
  6. X

Wanted WANTED - SC400 exhaust manifolds

like it says guys I need a set of factory exhaust manifolds... reasonably priced. ASAP!! Thanks.... I hope someone has an extra set they can spare. no, LS400 manifolds will not work.
  7. X

Wanted WTB 91 LS400 Chrome Grille

I will post up a pic later today so you can see which one it is and we are clear on what I have and what you are looking for. It is the chrome grille with the L in the center. B.
  8. X

Wanted WTB 91 LS400 Chrome Grille

I have one, 50 bucks plus shipping. I am in MO
  9. X

Parts 1uz blow out sale, everything $50 bucks

rear sump/pan/pickup tube avail? still waiting
  10. X

Parts 1993 SC400 Transmission. $50.00 plus shipping

still have the tranny?
  11. X

Parts FS: 1UZFE Motor for Parts

exhaust manifolds, left and right how much for the exhaust manifolds from the right and left side shipped to st.louis?
  12. X

1991 LS400 traction control wiring issues

okay so I have a bastard child year of the LS400, the trac control is in the engine/trans ECU... my question is can I just leave the wires not attacthed to their sensors (clipped) or will this cause a "limp" home mode? the ABS/traction has a seperate computer too if that helps any.What is...
  13. X

Parts 1991 Black LS 400 paring out all, no engine, harness or computer...those are mine!

I have the car and am begining to part out.Lorenzo, 25 bucks for the switch... I dont know the condition of the speakers, and what "LED" are you talking about?
  14. X

Parts NEW - OEM Connecting rods for 1UZ - $190 OBO

early or later uz rods... pre 98 or after, what are the part #S? I may buy them if they are the early ones
  15. X

2001 1UZFE VVTI High performance build

I have 7 good ones left...if I buy a factory rod is it a good rod to upgrade my 2uz with ? (98 and newer are better than the factory 2UZ?) and how close to the same weight would a a new rod be? whats a factory rod run price wise? can a machine shop check for trueness? to make sure none of...