Recent content by woytovich

1. W

1UZ vs 2UZ into FJ45LV Land Cruiser

Do you do looms for other combinations? Can you contact me at [email protected] to discuss details if you do? (Your sig line link didn't work) mark
  2. W

Help starting a 93 1UZFE for the first time

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! This is VERY EXCELLENT news! So... How much time do you think you put into getting the wiring to this point that the truck will run - including research/learning etc?
  3. W

"...hoodie wearing, hat on backwards..." Ok, THAT made me laugh... I don't have ALL the money but the work I do (software development) is billed hourly so I have a sense of how time ends up costing money. I would rather get this on the road sooner for a few more dollars than have the project...
  4. W

Help with understanding 2UZ & H151 parts

Thanks... all good info that gets me headed down the road to understanding. Question: vac line to emissions stuff... do I NEED that emissions stuff (is it separate from the engine like on the older 2F Land Cruiser engines?) ECUs: One is for a 2UZ with manual transmission, the other is for...
  5. W

Continuing questions for the 2UZ path here: http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?p=139890&posted=1#post139890
  6. W

Stopping my hijack if this thread... my stuff is here: http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?p=139890&posted=1#post139890
  7. W

And here are the "manual" (89661-6A270) and "auto" (89661-60A01) ECUs - in that order along with the key and... immoblizer module(?) that came with the engine.
  8. W

And now the H151...
  9. W

Next up are pics of some capped/plugged/lines/ports on the engine. Can anyone ID these...?
  10. W

I am spinning off my questions, started in other threads, into a thread of my own. I have a newly acquired 2004 LX470 2UZ with auto tranny and a non-US H151 5 speed manual transmission. I am not new to Toyotas but I AM new to the 2UZ and H151. i am seeking help in some basic understanding of...
  11. W

What does the "immoblizer box" look like...?
  12. W

MY concern is knowing which bits will need to be addressed and what to do to "address" them.
  13. W

Are these right...?
  14. W

Can you give me more details on the "send away" options? (The Spitronics would be coming from Mark Watson in South Africa...) I am all for "spend some money to save some time and head/heart ache" This looks to maybe be a good source of info too...
  15. W

I was told that the Spitronics solution would "start the first time" but that I would probably want to get the vehicle on a dyno at some point to dial in performance.