Recent content by White ls400

1. White ls400

94 LS400 - sluggish acceleration, and low RPM pinging

read my above post because mine got sorted out
  2. White ls400

(videos) i dont even know where to begin

pull the engine codes and see wats up but it sounds like the computers in limp mode try borrow another comp see if that helps
  3. White ls400

The search for the perfect exhaust note.

this is my old ls400, stock y pipe twin 2 1/4" pipes 2 "sports mufflers" and 2 hot dogs. i reckon it sounded great http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h460/whitels400/?action=view&current=whitels400exhaust.mp4&newest=1
  4. White ls400

Possible REALLY CHEAP equal length header for 1uz IN a lexus

not equal length but short enough
  5. White ls400

Possible REALLY CHEAP equal length header for 1uz IN a lexus

http://www.castleauto.com.au/ch85.htm $660AUD
  6. White ls400

thinking out load..112 manifold

also its actually a worse conductor otherwise it would get hot quicker because its taking the heat in quicker
  7. White ls400

especially if the 1uz's are of the same kind of aluminium as the 4age heads because they were quite succeptable to electrolysis
  8. White ls400

Staged turbosystem

i think its a Nissan vk56de, well thats what they used to use
  9. White ls400

thats the reason they started making ali engines. fair enough i just thought id comment just incase
  10. White ls400

correct me if im wrong but they dont use steel because it reacts to aluminium, therefore vapour in the air will cause the inside to rust if you haven't sealed it(powdercoat or paint) and that will make its way into the engine eventually causing electrolysis. Also i beleive aluminium is a worse...
  11. White ls400

Cars For Sale 91 ls400 for sale

yeh its me,i loved it but id had enough, power steering pump shat itself over the alternator, and i had the choice to repair or update and i updated to a ve commodore which i do regret because i miss the sound of the v8 with big twin pipes(and also the quality of build but thats another story)my...
  12. White ls400

LPG injection

neil did yours didnt he? have you had it back to him to check the tune
  13. White ls400

255's on LS, will they fit?

if you have 10mm clearance either side of the tyre they should fit fine
  14. White ls400

my d*mn seats!!!!!!!!!!!!

pull the back cover off the seat grab a pair of pliers and when the seat is ligned up force the shiny chrome lookin rod down the bottom towards the left side of the seat if your facing the back of it and if you want glue it in place
  15. White ls400

need help all dash lights on

i havnt been able to check it while the lights are on because when you stop they go off, and theres no visible fluid on the alternator from looking underneath? could it just be a voltage regulator?