Recent content by Warm Pudgy

1. W

Cars For Sale 92 sc400 for sale $1000

No sorry Due to a complete lack of interest and the urgency to get rid of it, I sold it to one of those places that buys junk cars for a whopping $350
  2. W

Cars For Sale 92 sc400 for sale $1000

Over heated and I didn't catch it in time As far as I know its just a blown head gasket and no damage occured to the pistons/valves/etc I simply can not afford to fix this car anymore It has some minor body damage And some vandal busted up the windshield yesterday Anyone in the...
  3. W

heater problem - '95 LS400

i have a similar problem as my heater wont work unless im on the highway/higher rpms only response ive gotten to my thread is did you check the thermostat? duh
  4. W

heater no longer functions

Oh I forgot to mention that I've changed the thermostat 3 times since this problem started
  5. W

heater no longer functions

Winter is here and the heater only works when on the highway or when the engine is at high RPMs (>3k). Any other time it just blow air. If I push the temp knob and turn the system to auto, the lcd turns on but the fan stays off. Then if by chance I take the highway instead of going thru...
  6. W

still plagued with problems

Actually, i dropped the pan and cleaned out the solenoids, problem solved :D
  7. W

Yep it was just a bad ignition coil! Stuttering is gone. Now there's just the issue of it running lean. How do you tell if the solenoids or clutch bands need replacing in the tranny? Would a good flush take care of it?
  8. W

Ok so I decided to pull out some plugs and check em. She's definitely running lean, plugs are white. Upon checking the sparks I noticed every few ignites it misses one. It will go something like ...spark spark spark spark....spark spark... spark spark spark spark....and so on Could it be just...
  9. W

I already posted the codes............ 25 and 71 Though after clearing them 25 doesn't flash anymore. My guess is its just the O2 sensors.
  10. W

Egr was clean. If suction is applied it kills the engine like its supposed to. My guess the vacuum switch is throwing the code (part number 90910-12080)
  11. W

What do you suggest I do about it running lean?
  12. W

Also why isn't it showing codes for traction control?
  13. W

pulled codes at 4am, couldnt sleep 25 and 71 couldnt a bad egr cause it to run lean?
  14. W

92 1uz if anyone was wondering. Why is there no edit button?
  15. W

auto gearbox troubles

Not an expert, but maybe the clutch bands need replacing?