Recent content by viper92086

1. V

Project Thread Bryan's Twin turbo'd 1uz Supra thread

hey guys, so i've been having some tuning issues that i have been ignoring since the car doesnt get out often. Just as an overview the car has twin ct-26 turbos and for fueling has super green injectors (315), walboro 255, and a maft pro piggy back. Everything else is stock. Basically even...
  2. V

keeping the stock sc400 trans

hmmm i thought it was a seperate ecu since the p/o gave me another ecu that was connected.. maybe that was traction control.. i'll take a look again later. BTW congrats! on the first child. Yea i've been trying to daily mine as much as possible, but i have an exhuast leak that is too much of...
  3. V

can you send me a link to this pdf you used? the only two that i used for my supra was yours and the sc400 ecu wiring one located in the misc page. I think i would need the pinouts for the auto ecu correct? hows the car btw? turbod yet?
  4. V

So i'm in the middle of a interesting project. A 1uz in my buddies 87 dodge ram d150. The question is, i've never dealt with the stock auto trans. I have the ecu for it but i was wondering, if there is anything that needs to be wiring seperatly. It looks like the engine harness takes care of...
  5. V

^ what do you mean? i havent had any issues with temp, i've been dailying it for about a month. around town its about 85c but once i start getting on it non stop the temps get to about 92c. now i'm not sure whats considered bad for the motor, but my 7m was always around 90c around town...
  6. V

thanks, while i still have a staggered setup, i did upgrade the puller fan to a 15" one from a chevy. its a tight fit, but it keeps my temps contained.
  7. V

well i just noticed i havent updated this in a while... but the car has been done for about a month now.. i'm just battling it out with the maft pro if anyone local is familar with using it and the 1uz please let me know thanks. the car pulls like a dream!! here are some more recent...
  8. V

Piggyback ECU maft pro

How many others are running a maft pro? i am trying to tune with part throttle tracking in open loop and want some advice
  9. V

timing?

hmmm ok thanks guys
  10. V

timing?

This may be a stupid question, but i cant seem to find it anywhere. Can timing be adjusted on the 1uz motors? if so how? i'm assuming its all ecu controlled, but i want to make sure
  11. V

sub o2 sensor. where does it connect?

^hmm ok thanks, do you guys know if there is any sort of resistor i can use to get rid of the rear o2 sensor codes? or just get some o2 simulators?
  12. V

i have the sc400, so i guess there was another harness that connected to them and then to the ecu
  13. V

So i'm almost done with my swap and for the life of me i cant figure out where the sub o2 sensors harness is. does it come off the harness that goes to the trans?
  14. V

tell me which vsv's do what

n/m i got it all figured out
  15. V

flushing out the coolant passages

So i bought my motor and i guess the previous owner left some antifreeze in the motor and it was sitting for 3 years. well all that antifreeze dried up leaving huge chunks of crap everywhere. so far i have gotten as much as i could out, i even changed the pump, but im not quite sure if i got...