Recent content by V8TOY

1. V

Soarer died:( this my new ride

Well, my soarer ended up in someones back yard wedged between a tree and a hard place, it wasnt me driving either lent it to my mate to go back to his place quickly and it was the last i ever saw of it. i have stayed toyota but gone to a second gen 1jz . heres a pic, What ya think??
  2. V

Tragedy..

Yea i have insurance but only for me or imediate family, so my mate wasnt covered by it. He has a large debt to me, cost 2800 to crane the car out. Motor still sweet,tranny and most parts, radiator got shat on hard. amazingly headlights,indicators all not smashed.
  3. V

Tragedy..

Hey all, My sc400 was completely written off saturday night, lent it to a mate when i was pissed as at a 21st and he managed to go up a curb off a 2 metre drop into a driveway and then clipped a wood post tore off the rear right guard then slammed a tree down the side of a house. It was...
  4. V

Tragedy..

Hey all, My sc400 was completely written off saturday night, lent it to a mate when i was pissed as at a 21st and he managed to go up a curb off a 2 metre drop into a driveway and then clipped a wood post tore off the rear right guard then slammed a tree down the side of a house. It was...
  5. V

1JZ help

thanks! i was thinken it would be around that number. V8toy
  6. V

1JZ help

Hey, Im just posting this for a mate, cause we cant find the info anywhere, about his 1jz. Its a 1jzgte vvti from a 1996 mark II tourer V, and does anyone know what boost these run standard __psi? any help would be appreciated Thanks V8ToY.
  7. V

My new rims

im yet to purchase coilovers, but they second on my list of things to do. next for me is a 5 speed, i cant wait to dump the clutch.
  8. V

My new rims

they are a real tight squeeze, im not sure what the offest was on buying and still dont know but its a good one. they rubbed real bad (destroying my brand new 265/35/18's) but i got the guards rolled and now they sit nicely and give a real good look. And i still have no trouble hussing them up...
  9. V

My new rims

Cher!! look in the picture and video section for photos of them on. Peace
  10. V

Jibby's Dyno results.....

Nice. I want to get myn on the dyno aswell, would be good to see what it makes in comparison to yours, cause i swear i have lost some power recently..
  11. V

Lextremer in Super Street magazine - congrats Bigdaddeywalt!

thats a bit of a difference, 26 HP. How much would a stock first edition 1uz make now, taking in mind it would of lost some horses from wear and tear in a completely stock motor.
  12. V

runner widebody or what else?

Thanks, Im goin to look into getten it cause my new rims are 11" wide on the rear and even with my guards rolled they stick out.so wide body is goin to be the next step.
  13. V

What will you do with $11,000

i would go for exactly like zuffen.
  14. V

1,000 members by 12/2004

5000! nice, cheers all for the helpfull info thats found on this forum.!
  15. V

Lexus 1/4 mile times...

i think 1200 nz is about 800 usd. so not a bad price then, i am thinkinh about getting it done asap. how much hp is your shot.