Recent content by v8commy

1. v8commy

thinking of running a bug catcher on a m112??

yeah seen that , looks cool . not sure where the throttle body lives on that setup tho, or is there one?
  2. v8commy

hey scotturnot, i like your setup, one thing caught my eye tho, i see your supercharger pulley is a gilmour type, can i see some pics of the crank pulley? and what size is it? would love to change my top and bottom pulleys for that type, as have a bit of a problem with mine slipping at high...
  3. v8commy

as far as using a tps goes, my setup just runs a link v4 so running off the map, or what ever, (cant remember the name but not tps) so hope this would still work. motor still got standard cams etc. did not seem to have a problem with the idle with my 2 throttle bodies, idles at around a 1000rpm...
  4. v8commy

i am currently running an m112 on my 1uz and have for some time now. the blower is the lightning truck type top entry inlet. now at the time i thought a cool setup would be using two throttle bodies (v6 commodore) running twin intake pipes and i have set up throttle bodies using a...
  5. v8commy

CNC 1uz heads.

hmmm, could be keen, more info on what it is you are offering would be good, also $$.cheers
  6. v8commy

4000GT - MKIV Supra 1UZ turbo - update

ha, i love that, you can never have enough power really, if you have 100, then you want 200 and so on, i have that disease too. so did you end up fitting those arp studs to run that 13 psi? gaskets ? nice work keep it up.
  7. v8commy

Can I get 300RWHP @ 8PSI?

ahhh i think it was a modified gt4 toyota one from memory. was crap any how. not too much slippage on the road but as soon as the slicks went on, the clutch cried enough more than once over about 3 sets of clutches, so the 5 spd had to go. the auto was around half a second faster over the...
  8. v8commy

crazy?? computer is a link, also running twin throttle bodys, water to air intercooler, bigger injectors, good exhaust system, etc. not sure how to upload pics but my dyno sheet reads, 386hp at 5744rpm - 115mph. and 524nm at 4165rpm. that was all thru a 5 speed manual, but now car has th350...
  9. v8commy

well only ever compared it to one other turbo 1uz that is in a off road stadium truck and i think that had only around 6 or 7 psi, no intercooler, and lacked quite a lot of power compared to my setup. i think its not just how much boost you pump into these motors, but as we all know with all the...
  10. v8commy

i managed 386 rwhp on 7.5-8 psi, with m112
  11. v8commy

11's for Fugly

yeah might have to do that. the next meeting is in 2 weeks so i will be back out there then and will post results , ( hopefully closer to 11s ) this time might have a go using the trans brake to see if getting off the line with a few more revs helps. ( with out braking some thing )
  12. v8commy

Lets talk tranny

so what copper gaskets are you using? where can i get some and how much? maybe a group buy would be cool as im sure i am not the only one needing some? i already have the arp studs from the last g-b.
  13. v8commy

11's for Fugly

any more info on the setup you have, tyres, trans , weight etc. i have a vb commodore with supercharged 1uz, m112 blower, th350 trans , Hoosier quick time pros etc etc.i had car out at drags here in christchurch on sunday and chasing an 11 sec time could only manage a best of 12.3 @ 110mph ...