Recent content by Treynon

1. T

Wanted front sump baffle plate

I have a rear sump baffle plate to trade if wanted or I'll just buy straight up.
  2. T

whats it going to run?

14.9 at 98mph total guess.
  3. T

UFC (MMA)

You can say that again. The same deal in most sports I believe. Look at golf. I'd rather be taught by Butch Harmon not Tiger woods.
  4. T

How to twin turbo an LS1 and get 500whp..

http://www.airpowersystems.com/ls1/us_gto.htm fixed it for ya.
  5. T

UFC (MMA)

Maynard was a varsity/Michigan state wrestler.
  6. T

UFC (MMA)

Chuckle chuckle, houston flashman alexander? chuckle =)
  7. T

UFC (MMA)

We shall see =) I suck at calling fights though so thats why I don't gamble on them. Hell the only gambling I do in vegas is penny video poker machines. 20 bucks for 2 nights of entertainment while gettin wasted :beerchug:.
  8. T

UFC (MMA)

hahhahhhh.... ya =) Edit: ok ok it wasn't total domination by cung.. But man I told you so.. I'm sorry to rub this in but I've been on the cung bandwagon since his san shou days and just like wrestling has style in MMA so does a pro san shou. I can't wait to see the big man Cung go at it again.
  9. T

UFC (MMA)

Hm I would say the best out of all weight classes I would side with the Flyin Hawaiian BJ Penn.
  10. T

UFC (MMA)

I'm with Lex on this one, GSP has revenge written all over his face.
  11. T

UFC (MMA)

That's cool Jibby. It just shows that how can anyone really say someone is the pound of pound best fighter in the world, when really there are probably tons of fighters outside of the spotlight who could possibly beat these fighters. People just don't know about them yet.
  12. T

UFC (MMA)

Oh and of course they wouldn't list the 100s of professional kickboxing matches the guy has been in. He is also working on his jiu jitsu extensively for MMA. I really want to see Anderson against this guy because I believe *call me crazy, talk ****, whatever* that hes better then Anderson at...
  13. T

UFC (MMA)

Haha dude Lex my man, I know the man is only 5-0 in cage fighting but below average? I mean cmon, look at his record: http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=14883 I consider Sam Morgan an above average fighter and see how that ended, liver kick. I think this sleeper will...
  14. T

UFC (MMA)

I have 2 words, san shou. I also have a name to go with it, Cung Le. Underrated to the max and has silva's number in his pocket.