Recent content by Tovornottov

1. T

1uz vvti rough at low revs

I read those the other day while I was trying to get to the bottom of it, thanks though. Strangely enough that code hasn't come back on today. Live data of the oil control valves is a bit odd though. After letting the revs drop to idle both shut off and then bank 1 turns back on. Give it a bit...
  2. T

1uz vvti rough at low revs

Hi, pulling my hair out with this one. My 1uz vvti swapped hilux has been running fine for years. Last week it started to judder and miss at idle. I was 70 miles from home so I had to drive it back, strangely at about 3k it wakes up and not just slowly, imagine a turbo kicking in. Plugged it in...
  3. T

1uzfe vvti codes 88 and 89

Hi, does anyone know what codes 88 and 89 are please? Can't seem to find them anywhere. Cheers
  4. T

1uz to r151 dellow kit

Hmm where to begin. The cover plate originally sent was a defective recon part. Had it rebuilt and the only way to get it to disengage was to have the clutch pedal set really high. Then the release bearing failed, after speaking to dellow they sent me a different bearing part no. Installed the...
  5. T

1uz to r151 dellow kit

Anyone used the dellow conversions 1uz to r151/150 kit?? Having clutch issues. Thanks
  6. T

Dellow 1uzfe to r150

Hi, does anyone know what clutch cover is used to replace the one I got with my dellow conversion? There aren’t any numbers on the original and I’m struggling to find one in England. Many thanks