Recent content by ToranaJudd

1. ToranaJudd

Parts Australia [SYD] - 1uzfe Engine (Forged Pistons/Rods, Adaptronic ECU, Ported Heads)

Hey all, Due to a lack of interest, time and money to continue and the engine sitting around waiting to be built, I have come to the realization I have some good parts for the 1uz that could better someone else. So far I have stripped back the 1uz to nothing, it has been machined by an...
  2. ToranaJudd

Friendliest Country

But we are all getting $950 next month! LOL!
  3. ToranaJudd

ARP Head Stud Torque

stevechumo: Thanks for your reply! Its helps more than you could ever beleive! I have built engine before, but older stuff and never had stads before. Everything has been a bolt, so it confused me a tad. Cheers too all for help! Judd!
  4. ToranaJudd

ARP Head Stud Torque

So what is the torque of the stud into the block using your hex key? I gather the 75ft/lbs is for the nut on the stud... + when I install my shorter stud for the intake cam gear area and place the head on, the stud does not protrude thru the head. Wrong size stud or am I doing something...
  5. ToranaJudd

Parts 1uzfe itb package - must see -

How much would you be looking at for the whole setup?
  6. ToranaJudd

Calling all Australian's, Need assistance..

Bugger. Thoughts were to return a 1uz to completly stock, get it registered with that engine, then work it with all my gear after I have it registered.
  7. ToranaJudd

Calling all Australian's, Need assistance..

Hey guys. Could someone please , preferably in NSW, enlighten me with a few phone numbers or somewhere where i can obtain information about building brand new kit cars purchased over seas and the legalities of getting them regisered here in NSW. Some info would also be appreciated in the way...
  8. ToranaJudd

Parts Jag XKR M112 SC

Thanks for your email Justen... Its going into an LJ Torana.. Ill do a bit more reading and re-evaluate, It really going in the opp. direction i was going before. Big single turbo to roots blower...
  9. ToranaJudd

Parts Jag XKR M112 SC

Hey Justen, I did a search and found all the piccies I needed in other threads. Thanks mate... Now Ill just have to think about it... Fabrication for fittement could be a nightmare, then again the 2x GTiR quad throttle body setups fed by a T15R idea i currently have could also be!
  10. ToranaJudd

Seller Feedback Lextreme - Fantastic service

It was expected wasn't it! Lex is #1
  11. ToranaJudd

Parts Performance valve springs 1UZ Aus...

Why can't you use them with the kelford cams and turbo application ?
  12. ToranaJudd

Parts Jag XKR M112 SC

very, very tempting. Could you please email [email protected] me some more pic's of the inlet where the throttle body it Justen? Has any one successfully got this to work on a 1uz setup with the intercoolers... Ill start searching now...
  13. ToranaJudd

Bippu Good or Bad

ROFL.... Your one crazy cat!
  14. ToranaJudd

Bippu Good or Bad

Embarassing mistake or secret other club?
  15. ToranaJudd

Took the Supra for a drive today :)

...any more info on the shifter you 2 have? Did it fit the r154 ok..?