Recent content by tintpro

1. T

1UZ + 1981 2WD Hilux

Did you ever have any problems with your driveshaft set up? I'm doing a 1uz auto in my 90 2wd toyota truck.
  2. T

1uz auto in 2wd toyota truck

Hello friends, Here is my 91 Toyota pickup 2wd with a 1uz. I'm almost done with the swap I will post most build pics here soon. Let me know what you think.
  3. T

Need Help!

I think I got it figured out. Thanks for the info!
  4. T

Need Help!

Hello everyone. I'm doing a 1uz build in my 1990 toyota pickup 2wd. I'm doing an auto trans and having a hard time doing the driveshaft. Does anybody have any idea what to do? Any info would be great. Thanks
  5. T

<-----newbie here

I thought so. someome also told me it was 6 wires to get it running. I wonder if thats true ?
  6. T

New Here 95 SC400

Very nice ride. And welcome
  7. T

<-----newbie here

Thats what someone told me to do. But they said to flip them around drivers side to pass side abd pass to driver. I wonder if Rich would help me with the wiring stuff.
  8. T

Parts 1uz to hilux

I wonder if these would work in my truck ? a 1990 toyota pickup. I am doing the 1uz swap in my 2wd.
  9. T

<-----newbie here

Dont let the pic fool you ! The 1UZ is just sitting in there.
  10. T

<-----newbie here

Hello everyone, I have been wanting to do a 1uz swap in my truck for a long time in a1990 toyota pickup 2wd. Everybody keeps telling me this is the place to go. So I have alot of questions for all of you. I see that this swap is big time in Australia for the hilux. Is there...
  11. T

newbie with newbie 1UZFE questions

Hey , I would like to ask you a few questions about your truck . I have a 1991 Toyota pickup 2wd . And I am in the beginning of doing a 1uz swap . Where are you located ?
  12. T

motor mounts ????

Ok so only 1 person can help with these mounts ?
  13. T

motor mounts ????

* here * Sorry my phone has auto correct .
  14. T

motor mounts ????

Very nice work ! I saw that someone used hockey pucks on hear . Now I cannot find them anymore .