Recent content by teedo

1. teedo

Looking for some advice - Jaguar M112 to '93 1UZ-FE

Hey Meiser, Its been a while since I was on these forums but decided to have a look to see what I was missing and came across your thread. I own and run Elate Mfg. , for a couple months in 2016 we were having huge issues with our email provider so never got an email from you (or anyone else...
  2. teedo

Richwood !!!

Hi Tappet, first off glad to hear the manifold made it over to you, interesting to hear about the fitment issue with the Buick M90. Are you able to email me with some a picture or some more details of this so I can look at correcting this for the V2 patterns? Cheers, Travis
  3. teedo

1UZ into 92 LWB Hiace

So the charger is all mounted and been running the van round just to make sure all is good before it's tune in the next couple of weeks. An engine cover hood has been fabbed up and basically I think I'm most of the way there.. Pretty excited to see what the whale puts out over and above the...
  4. teedo

1UZ into 92 LWB Hiace

I would say thats a fair comment.. JustenGT8 I have attached some pictures of the units..
  5. teedo

1UZ into 92 LWB Hiace

It's been awhile since I've updated this build log now and honestly not alot has been happening. Got the van certed a few years back and just been enjoying it. I have been going on about charging it for years now and finally decided to get into it... Small mod to the engine cover and she will...
  6. teedo

1UZ into 92 LWB Hiace

Ok so hopefully this post will help anyone looking at sussing out the tacho (in my case a 1993 Hiace RZH113) issue using a 5V square wave RPM signal from an ECU. Ive been driving it around for 9 months now with no working tacho and thought I'd do some homework and get it sorted. Background to...
  7. teedo

V8 Mazda bongo

I see you're selling it dude, over it already?
  8. teedo

1991 hiace 1uz conversion

I got my hoses done at Hydralink here in Chch when my mate worked there. They did a pretty decent job but think they may be on the pricey side.
  9. teedo

1UZ into 92 LWB Hiace

Just uploaded it to youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSUfTkY8YCw . Good stuff on getting yours going!
  10. teedo

awesome man! Im making a loop for my one this week aswell, from what I'm told it should be the side closer to the engine. Reason being if it were to snap at the front it would fall, dig into the road and flip ya. Well that's what I'm told at least, makes sense so going with it haha.
  11. teedo

Nice job! Rear sump I take it? Ull find you can bung up alot of vacuum lines as they wont be needed but you will need the larger one on the rear of the manifold for your brake booster and one of the front ones for your fuel regulator. I used one for a map sensor and think that's about it really?
  12. teedo

1UZ into 92 LWB Hiace

Finaly she drives.... hard! It pretty lethal at the moment , need an LSD before the next stage. Small vid of its first 100m drive. http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150217181344562&comments
  13. teedo

7MGE / 7MGTE alternator alternative

Anyone running or had any success at all running a 7MGE / 7MGtE alternator on there 1UZ conversions? If so what were your outcomes, got a mate looking into this....
  14. teedo

Wanted Crank angle sensor

Really after one, preferably in New Zealand. Also looking for a single lead between the dizzy and coil. If you have one and willing to part please drop me a PM... Huge thanks!
  15. teedo

V8 Mazda bongo

Nice! so amped on 1UZ vans :)