Recent content by Supra967

1. S

Code 25/26

And if you have to replace oxygen sensors, use Denso OEM not cheap junk.
  2. S

Code 25/26

Code 25 is Air fuel ratio Lean malfunction and Code 26 is Air fuel ratio Rich malfunction. You should do the o2 sensor check below for these fault codes. Basically if you check the voltage on the o2 sensors and you read 0 or 5 volts you know you have a problem. I did the test and my...
  3. S

1UZ-FE Flat Plane Crank Kit

Kelford for cams right? But what about vibration on a flat plane crankshaft?
  4. S

1992 LS400 Code 25

The check engine light on the car turns on and off inconsistently, and the diagnostic code that appears is 25, indicating an engine lean malfunction. The car also has a severe misfire, making it difficult to drive. When pressing down heavily on the accelerator, the misfire is especially bad...
  5. S

P0420 Check Engine Light

I've gotten advice to buy one of those bottles of catalytic converter cleaner and run it through with a tank of gas for the P0420 fault code. Is this a waste of money?
  6. S

Lextreme EGR Delete Kit Install on 1992 SC400

I have the same question. Trying to delete the EGR on a first-gen LS400 and am confused because there's no temp sensor since the valve is vacuum-controlled. If I delete the EGR won't it trigger a code 71? There is a gas temperature sensor in the housing that detects exhaust gas heat. No heat, no...
  7. S

Parts 1uz turbo project part out

Not much UZ gear left. Oil outlet adapter plate is about it i think.
  8. S

motor, sump and loom sold coils sold injectors sold
  9. S

UZA70 turbo project part out. No time to finish this with pregnant wife and half finished renos, so i’ve bought another car and need to sell off this gear. Radiator - $500. Mounts in place of the factory ac condenser on an A70 supra. Custom made brass/copper, 3 row core 56mm thick...
  10. S

GT3582 t3 exhaust too small for single?

right hand bearing is GT25 on a 3L. Slightly expensive miss-matched turbo descision...
  11. S

Single Turbo 1UZ MKII Supra Project

The manifolds come out looking really good. I find it hard to read your work with so many great photos haha. You think the cam gear covers hold up with the heat on the exhaust housing?
  12. S

Make new manifolds! :) This is going to look awesome. The IC piping hole in the side wall doesn't look to your standard?
  13. S

this is awesome, and well written too (or not written ;)) I might have a get a few parts in for sandblasting, they come up so well.
  14. S

Project Thread MK3 Supra / 1uzfe / Single Turbo Build Thread

donut all the way. Lobster looks awesome but a lot of effort for the same result. I wouldn't mind making a heat shield similar to a two stroke dirt bike for looks though... Are you going over or under the ps rack with the dump pipe?
  15. S

oil level sensor plate is pretty high up, shouldn't have problem. The old 6m looks like it had some work.