Sudsy's latest activity

• S
    Sudsy replied to the thread Haltech and A341e.
    Well ECU is all good according to Haltech. The power on grey and red is due to backfeeding through the relay coils on their relay box (...
  • S
    Sudsy replied to the thread 1UZFE idle too high..
    Have you pulled the stepper motor out and cleaned it? Could just be gummed up a bit
  • S
    1. Inspect the oil level and top up if required 2. Perform stall test. Warm up the engine, put gear selector in drive, hold down brakes...
  • S
    Yes i have checked all the possible things. Spent some time with a Haltech tech this morning as well but still no joy. Not too concerned...
  • S
    I have 10v at DPO6 which should be earth switched when key is on. This is a haltech premium loom. Only place that can be coming from is...
  • S
    The grey and red wires are 12v+ from the ecu once ign is on. They feed anything that needs 12v with ign on
  • S
    Also thanks for shareing the circuit diagram. I'm sure it will come in handy for other projects
  • S
    PRNDL shows correct gear when shifted. Even if i unplug it i still have 12v at S1. Is the one you made tuneable in NSP or fixed shifts...
  • S
    PRNDL shows correct gear when shifted. Even if i unplug it i still have 12v at S1. Is the one you made tuneable in NSP or fixed shifts...
  • S
    Yes i have it all selected properly and using NSP software. I think the problem is that i have power at S1 whether in P R N and D. As...
  • S
    I used the DBW outputs for S1 and S2 operation. Also using Haltechs PRNDL controllers which was working ok until the other day when...
  • S
    Thanks. Thats what i thought. Will have to search why it's happening
  • S
    G'day all, Just trying to sort out my trans running a Haltech 2500 ecu. Having trouble with tuning the gear changes but that isn't the...
  • S
    Sudsy reacted to ivan129's post in the thread "Coil on plug" coils for 1UZFE with Like Like.
    Audi R8 red top coils work well Grounds should connect to Cylinder head.
  • S
    Sudsy replied to the thread "Coil on plug" coils for 1UZFE.
    I'm running Yarris coils on mine. Just need to take a bit off the outside diameter with sand paper to make them fit