Recent content by Street_Kleaver

1. S

Toyota Stout Build (1uz)

Yeah I know the Mid sump uses a internal dip stick. I'd just "make" one work from the outside. Drill tap holes etc top half. The cabs are identical to lite stouts so basically it wouldn't really be a re-body, just a better body. Haha. They came with rust from factory I think. ;) It's going...
  2. S

Toyota Stout Build (1uz)

Looks like a 1uz has just landed into my shed. It's going to be a tight fit. Mainly where the steering box is mounted. Might have to build custom headers to clear it or maybe find a set of crown headers.
  3. S

Toyota Stout Build (1uz)

Just scored a 1uz + auto, loom, tailshaft, radiator, all accessories bolted to the engine, full soarer exhaust and other bits. I think I'll be needing a mid sump from a crown in order for the sump to sit in between the cross member and drag link. I basically need 200mm of room forward from the...
  4. S

Toyota Stout Build (1uz)

Hello. I'm Ben. I've been building and cars since 2002. Just moved to the Hunter Valley near Newcastle after pretty much living all over QLD since forever. Here's my Stout. Pretty basic build. Nothing fancy, just function able, reliable and robust. Here is Stout #1 (RK43)...