Recent content by Spinall4

1. S

Fastest Supra at 7.91...

John at IPT knows his A/T's. I would send my parts to IPT 1000 times before level 10. Level ten has been busted in the past doing OEM rebuilds and saying they're a high performance build in the A/T dsm world.
  2. S

Who knows Mitsubishi Turbo's?

What do you need to know? I have owned 4 turbo DSM's with everything from 14b's, evo III 16g, t-25, t-28, ect.
  3. S

How-to: Washing & Waxing your car the right way

Step 2: Polishing, Waxing, And Protecting Assuming that you're coming with a freshly cleaned car from step 1, we'll proceed to step 2 where we will take care of the cars paint. Here's a point where you will have to decide how much effort and time you want to put into your cars finish. You can...
  4. S

How-to: Washing & Waxing your car the right way

In my quest to write down & share some of the car stuff locked in my brain, I'll be posting this up on the forums as well as keeping a back up copy on our website at http://sites.google.com/a/stanleydis...care-detailing I will be adding these to my master list of auto related articles. Think...
  5. S

Audi V10 na dyno, engine going into Ultima GTR

Never seen audi/vw coils with red on the stock. Looks like maybe high performance aftermarket coils? I know a company makes them for vw, can't think of the name. Something like plasma coil? Audi loves COP, so they are probably a cop motor stock.
  6. S

LS470

When ever I do fiberglass to an interior like that, I put down a layer of tape (green tape works best because it sticks to stuff I could not get blue tape to stick to), a layer of aluminum foil, then wax it at least 2x. Might want to cover a little more of the dash, ect. You would be surprised...
  7. S

Cartech FMU problem

Ditch the FMU and get real fuel control. Replace the FMU with a good 1:1 rising rate regulator. Sounds like the diaphragm inside the FMU may be torn.
  8. S

Early 1uzfe heads onto 97 1uzfe block?

Ok so the local junkyard has a early ls400 (has the smaller front calipers so that's 94 or older right?) I'm thinking I may take the heads off of it to work on getting ported as my spare set so I don't have to take the car of the road while they're being worked on. Probably get port work done...
  9. S

Parts S&S Headers ceramic coated 2000 degee black satin.

Up for sale is this set of S&S headers for the 1uzfe. They are the same set Scott was selling awhile ago. I bought them intending to put them on my car but decided to go a different direction (1jz or 2jz) with the car making the V8 headers useless. They are in very good condition with about...
  10. S

Anyone thought of ITB's with 89-94 Maxima Dual TB's?

I know that the ITB is the hotness for NA apps, has anyone done a ITB setup in a forced induction car? You could just have all of the itb's sticking straight up, then make a manifold that attaches to all of them. Is there no point beacuse the you don't need the extra flow on a FI motor?
  11. S

1UZ - W58 Adaptor plate Teaser Pic.

Just thinking that this may be worth it's weight in gold if it wakes up the lazy to rev 1uzfe into more of a top end screamer.
  12. S

1UZ - W58 Adaptor plate Teaser Pic.

How much will the flywheel weigh? You can count me in for one, I would just buy a preorder one now but I'm broke for the time being.
  13. S

504 HP 08 Tundra

http://www.trucktrend.com/roadtests/pickup/163_0811_2008_toyota_tundra_trd_supercharged_test/index.html Just wish that these motors could be rebuilt. :crazy: