1. smokeysevin

fish bracket

anyone have an extra fish laying around? Sean
  2. smokeysevin

CAD drawing for intake manifold flange

You are correct, I actually saw that shortly after replying. Sean
  3. smokeysevin

CAD drawing for intake manifold flange

If anyone is still interested in the ITB setup you may consider looking at zx12r throttle bodies, they can be separated and are fairly short. Sean
  4. smokeysevin

Standalone ECU Megasquirt info for 1uz

I know it's an old post but in my experience the location of the loom (even when shielded) makes a big difference. Using the other sensor could just keep it more isolated from noise. I am working on an install on a Jet ski and getting ready to install one on my Tundra as well. Sean
  5. smokeysevin

M112 Manifold Mod 2

I thought that the intakes were different, the 2uz manifold is flat on the bottom if I remember correctly. It honestly looks easier to make into a charger manifold on the 2uz. Sean
  6. smokeysevin

M112 Manifold Mod 2

That is a really nice piece. Could you make one out of a 2uz tundra manifold or just the 1uz? Sean
  7. smokeysevin

2uz M112 modified intake manifold.

Hey, is this landon? I know of a guy with an 03 stepside tundra who wanted to build a motor near me (pineloch is a street nearby) Sean
  8. smokeysevin

Autometer Gauge install

They are pretty expensive here but i want the new look and the working gauges. does anyone know what it would take to swap them in? Sean
  9. smokeysevin

Autometer Gauge install

Hey everyone I have an 01 tundra v8 and my gauge cluster is on the way out, I was wondering what all it would take for me to swap a full autometer setup into the dash. I figured I would change the gauges and try my best to keep the rest of the dash stock (warning lights and odometer ) Is this...
  10. smokeysevin

Tundra Intake Manifold.

Hey guys I had an Idea and was wondering if it would be worth the time money and effort. I was thinking about purchasing a stock 2uz tundra intake manifold and cutting the flanges and injector bosses off and then welding a type with 2 large parallel tubes merging into one at the front and...
  11. smokeysevin

WHERE DO I GET Speed Cut Defender?

Sorry for being ignorant but does this raise the speed limiter or what? i just upgrades the tires on my tundra and want to raise the limiter to match the speed rating. thanks Sean
  12. smokeysevin

Free Free early 1UZ rods and pistons..

hey do you still have these or are they already given away? and what do you think the shipping would be like the the US? Sean
  13. smokeysevin

What Lambo?

thats awesome i have a similar effect with my tundra it has no v8 badges on it anywhere and i raced some kid in a ram and smoked him. when he pulled up next to me in the staging lanes after the race he realized that it wasnt a v6. lol job well done UZ for life!!! SEAN
  14. smokeysevin

M90 on Tundra 2UZ

Hi guys I have a couple of questions and im sorry if you have answered this elseware I was unsuccesful in locating it but, I stumbled across a thread on this site about fitting a M90 supercharger on a 1UZ and i looked on Ebay and was shocked to see that these superchargers are about $100 to...
  15. smokeysevin

Lextreme Torque Converter Question

thanks guys once my budget allows im definately ordering one SEAN