Recent content by Singtoe

1. S

99 4runner 2UZ-FE conversion

Supercharged Just added TRD 9th and 10th injected Supercharger.
  2. S

2014 update Passed local OBDII State inspection again. Here is a little vdo of some winter fun. You tube vdo
  3. S

1uzfe beachbuggy

Great work, That is pretty igneous.
  4. S

1uzfe beachbuggy

that is awesome. got anymore pictures.
  5. S

The top of the engine was uncomfortably close. The manifolds were also very close to the fire wall and the the body lift solved all these issues.
  6. S

waterproof 1uz?

You should probably use a 2UZ motor. No distributors to get wet.
  7. S

First OBD II inspection...:)
  8. S

Aparently the last time I took the Ltd swimming. I must have submerged the starter. But you know what? The snorkel works. The stater was getting worse and worse to start up. first it was 2 second delay from the time a turn the switch till the time the starter works till eventually ...
  9. S

2uz fj40

Cool project. I take it that the Tundra was 2wd. How many miles were on the 2uz? Don't get rid of the doner yet. You need the ignition key assembly.
  10. S

here is vdo of my exhaust http://youtu.be/qIccmTAfrHA
  11. S

2UZ has 245 horsepower 315 ft/lb torque. However the pre 98 1uzfe is rated at 250 bhp with 260 tq I want to say that the two engines have similar horsepower ratings but the the 2UZ has 60 more ft/lb of torque. The 1UZ is cammed to run higher rpms thus the more HP. I believe that in our...
  12. S

I am running 33" tire with 4.10 gearing. Yes, stock V6 gearing but have the e-locker installed.
  13. S

Fixed the pictures. Long term. 5 months now she is running strong. I just installed a DYNAMAX VT muffler today to replace the restrictive V6 exhaust.
  14. S

VDO http://youtu.be/F7JMuwa5A4o
  15. S

Picked up my shortened and balanced driver shaft. Cost me a hundred bucks though.:mad: