Recent content by Sifeizai

1. S

Parts Toyota/lexus v8 manual conversion for sale (UK)

you wont be able to drive it on the public road only private road where the car is kept at the moment. the front end has been taken apart. just to prove the engine is running fine. otherwise I would have stated LS400 for sale instead of the engine sale thread.
  2. S

sorry i mean to sell parts. the engine is still on the donor car which is why mentioning can be heard running. thanks for your interest.
  3. S

bought it for engine conversion but forced to sell due unforeseen circumstance. bought it for engine conversion but forced to sell due unforeseen circumstance. location NEWCASTLE, UK 1. 1UZ VVTI off 98 LEXUS LS400 (130k++ miles) engine still in car. could test drive/heard running good...
  4. S

Parts FS: 1uz vvti complete drivetrain pulled from a 99 Lexus SC400 - $700 + shipping

please give a shout if you decided to break it to parts.
  5. S

Trade 1uz front sump offered for a rear sump (uk)

got a complete front sump off a 1uz vvti and wanting to swap for a complete rear sump setup. by complete means the cast body + sump pan + pickup + bolts etc... if you have one for sale or looking for swap please me know. thank you
  6. S

Parts 2001 LS430 parting out soon (uk)

hi guys, bought a lexus LS430 as a donor car for my project. all parts will be available in two weeks time as thats when I could secure a storage place for the car. I will be keeping the engine+ loom+ecu. the rest of the car are for sale IE. 5 speed gearbox, interior, electronics and...