Recent content by Shuey

1. S

A341e Crown Transmission Speed Senor

Thanks Gloverman. That's a great video mate. Wondering... the very first sensor you test in your cordless drill shows a square wave signal of X pulses per revolution. Do you happen to know how many pulses the ECT sees from that sensor in order to function correctly?
  2. S

Now, the sender in his car looks remarkably like a VN Commodore VSS… And a little research suggested that they put out 10 pulses per revolution. Does that prompt anyone’s memory on whether the factory sender is a 10 pulse unit? In the case of a Commodore, it sends the signal to the dashboard...
  3. S

I found a pic of the factory sender that was in the front cut I had some 15 years ago and it is a different sender:
  4. S

Just out of interest… for any that are interested… I asked a friend of mine to take a picture of the sensor he has in his Crown transmission that is running the factory separate ecu/ect and this is what he has as a sender:
  5. S

What is the main kit, part or mod you need that isn't available?

I’d say sumps… front and rear… if I sniff around online I tend to see folk posting “wanted to buy XXX Sump”.
  6. S

The gear drive has 18 teeth btw... .... if someone knows how many pulses per revolution the sensor emits, that would be handy also.
  7. S

Hey Guys, Its been a while... I'm piecing together my old parts engine/trans to go into a 1987 Extra Cab Hilux 2wd. Have a busted speed sensor on the tail housing of the transmission. Wondering if anyone has a photo of what a complete sensor looks like and where I might find the part number/a...
  8. S

Master Engine Gasket Set

Hey Richard, What did you end up doing for a master gasket set? Did you find a Felpro set? If you did, what is the part number and where did you buy the set from? I’m in Perth. has anyone had experience with the sets available out of China? I know some of the gear coming from there is below...
  9. S

Parts Crown Injectors Wanted

Hey guys, I’m in need of at least 4 Crown 1UZ injectors if anyone has any laying around. They are the light purple ones 23250-50010 is the part number. I’m happy to service them. I’m located in Perth, Western Australia and local would be great, but happy to pay for postage of course. Let me...
  10. S

Wanted WTB:Supercharger Inlet Manifold and Top Plate:1UZ-FE

Do you want a price on both the super charger and the manifold, or just the manifold?
  11. S

Wanted WTB:Supercharger Inlet Manifold and Top Plate:1UZ-FE

Hey MinaT, I have an inlet manifold and an m90. All brand new. I was planning on using it on my hilux conversion, just never got around to it. I'm in Australia and you're in the US... I think the freight costs would be killer to get it to you... how much did you want to spend all up?
  12. S

02 sensor question

Cheers mate...
  13. S

02 sensor question

Narrow Band or Wide Band? Hey Guys, For the record, is the O2 Sensor in a Crown 1UZ a narrow band or wide band O2 sensor? Regards, Shuey
  14. S

Parts Microtech LT10S BRAND NEW

Still have it for sale? Shuey 0417969161
  15. S

1985 Ex cab... Almost finished

Cocking a Leg Just a shot of me coming out of a hole... had some pace up here.