Recent content by sc400rayray

1. sc400rayray

Wanted looking for the clutch pedal

looking for a clutch pedal assembly for a sc or supra, i have the getrag and need the pedal parts, Thanks ray 630-674-7258
  2. sc400rayray

Wanted WTB: SC300/400 headlights USDM

i have one set
  3. sc400rayray

Parts ANYONE WANT

:damnit: ... does anyone want to buy my 17 peice dash kit for the sc300/400 auto, its band new real carbonfiber silver, i never used it still in the box, everything is going to be black in the car, silver dosent go...$100.00+shipping
  4. sc400rayray

TRANS?????

looking to put the turbo 400 trans in the sc400, does anyone know what type of bell to get???? for the front of the trans to link up
  5. sc400rayray

new car pics

well thanks for asking, if you saw the uppper intake on the throdle body we are going to y off from there, for more of a ram air. as fo rthe bfi, well good idea but the engine bay is going to look really done up, and i wanted something that would be more of a wow or whats up with that there.
  6. sc400rayray

new car pics

hey, sorry that iam not online too much, but here is the car and still going, things look awesome chrisman has been doing alot of cool things, we are trying to come up with things that are going to stand out here, everything that has been done on the car is hand made by chris himself, we are...
  7. sc400rayray

project evil sc400tt

the tt headders are like the ones that chrisman has made before, for rdms white sc400tt, but the ones we are making will fit with the air condishing unit, we will have new pics for the new headders that will be on my car soon, dave if u want pm me and i will give u chrismans number, iam doing...
  8. sc400rayray

project evil sc400tt

sounds good....have them soon, they are same as rdms, but i will get some pics for 4 u guys
  9. sc400rayray

project evil sc400tt

well we are getting there little by little, carbon fiber hood added and a custom made front bumper from chrisman(its not fiber glass, real oem modifed), as well as some more tricks soon to be added, this is going to be one of the sinster looking SCs around, with the hp to baack it, hey dave i...
  10. sc400rayray

whats this about??

i dont really care about this guy, but i do care that your site is getting a poor rap, this is one of the best sites and the people are really helpful here for any type of info, keep up the good work lexs thanks for all your help, if it was not for this site the lexus would not be were it...
  11. sc400rayray

whats this about??

hey guys sorry been busy, the car got put on hold chrisman had to get other cars done, but have no fear he says 30 days from now, (we will see) anyways was doing some googleing around and found this http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/toyota-tech/318475-lextreme-com-scam.html this car group is...
  12. sc400rayray

Chris Benoit

and i want a vote for some lextreme car girls (hot) i know its a little of topic, but dave u should make this happen
  13. sc400rayray

Chris Benoit

yea this guy killed his fam, not cool dudes, and my car is STILL not done :(
  14. sc400rayray

what type of tires

i have put a post up, you have to look 4 it, its a link to the chicago lexus club, i walk just as much as i talk. this has been in work 4awhile now, i will see the street again o yes i will!!!
  15. sc400rayray

what type of tires

hey guys looking for some good tires for when the sc4tt gets done (500hp+), whats a good tire, and a good tire for the price, was looking for something that i can do a street and track thing... let me know thanks