Recent content by rma

1. R

1UZ overheats, no power, no codes..

Thats strange i have a few Ls ecu's and sc ecus none of them have the same connectors...and the ls kick down is a little different than the sc....well the base is different and i found the Ls to be easier installed.
  2. R

1UZ overheats, no power, no codes..

you say your using a sc engine and harness but a ls ecu...the connectors and ecus are different....how did you connect the sc harness to the ls ecu,did you cut off the sc connectors and splice in the ls ones maybe that's where the probkem is. as for the kick down using the Ls kick down at the...
  3. R

swap A341 valve body to A343f tranny??

Thank you i noticed that once i dug in a little more......care to share what you guys are doibg now with this swap..:D
  4. R

well i looked at the diagrams again and maybe i can just wire in the A343f to the ls 400 ecu with out the 4 solenoid .. from what i read the 4 solenoid on the A341 is just for smooth shifting...
  5. R

so im tying to complete a swap using a 1992 ls 400 engine ,ecu into a 1972 fj40.Im wanting to use the fj80 a343f for offset front and rear outputs to keep the fj axles . My question is to any transmision guru out there, can i just swap the valve body from the lexus a341 to the fj80 A343f so...
  6. R

Wanted WTB: 1uz flexplates.

flex plates sending pm now
  7. R

Wanted WTB: SC400 oil filter mount

ive got one .. pm sent ..not looking to trade though .
  8. R

No Sub O2 sensors

so have question on the rear o2 ... i am running cats but the rear o2 are not connected .. i get no check engine light at all ,everything else is fine .. check engine light is working i can get it to turn on if i disconnect something else. others that are not running cats or rear o2 are...
  9. R

1988 4runner gets a 1uz :)

wired the EFi relay and half the ignition main .. got tired almost done with this small harness .. i basically followed the engine diagram exactly , but used the abs relays instead still need to go to the junkyard and get the fuse box ill be using for the sarter,EFI,Ignition main relays...
  10. R

gonna have one spare .. for whatever and first wire soldered tons more to go
  11. R

got some wires identified and labeled .. i also found a mistake in the diagrams .. between two of the diagrams they tell you different things .. one diagram is right and one is wrong for the same circuit. not really important but found it none the less. finally started soldering this is...
  12. R

couple more pics :) cluster wires and connectors ok so finished with labeling and identifying the wires and connectors i will be using off the engine harness. i will be leaving some wires as spares .. will add a connector on both sides of the firewall for any future wiring that the owner...
  13. R

havent done much .. but heres a couple wiring pics .. just familiarizing myself with the wires and labeling them , getting them ready to splice back together.
  14. R

Thanks !!! Thanks ,agreed!! love the first gen 4runners ,my favorite of all the runners . and yes they do get better gas mileage with the 1uz than with the 3.0 that is Confirmed !:D so with this swap im gonna use the sc 400 fuel pump and fuel pump controller. I will be removing the original...