Recent content by RedPhoenix

1. RedPhoenix

Project Thread MK3 Supra / 1uzfe / Single Turbo Build Thread

Another long update with minimal amount of work... I am on my last semester of college, mechanical engineer, and been studying a lot for my FE exam and full time engineering position... time consuming life... sigh. Anyways... updates... So my long awaited (3 weeks from Australia)...
  2. RedPhoenix

Quick update before work. I know I have updated in months.. Sorry Gas Tank Removed... Sump - SS 304 - Why? cause E85. Two 1/2 NPT Bungs and I relined it with POR15 Cam Sensor Housing machined for a clean look... Wiring and more wiring. I removed ALL stock wiring. I kept only...
  3. RedPhoenix

fish bracket

WTB: Fish Supercharger bracket 33613 tampa florida. Thanks
  4. RedPhoenix

Does the "Fish" clear 1uzfe MK3 Supra??

More worried about height issues.. does it clear the frame rail height and hood?
  5. RedPhoenix

Does the "Fish" clear 1uzfe MK3 Supra??

Wondering if the fish bracket will clear like the SC/LS does. Specifically with a P1SC. Matt
  6. RedPhoenix

Thanks fellows haha :) The spade connectors are only for the circuit breakers, otherwise I have so many left over connectors from gutting this thing I could use those or buy new ones... havent decided yet.
  7. RedPhoenix

Its sad to look at the dates when I last posted. As always we all get busy and that is the story here. Been working on the wiring and I keep getting discouraged because I was not satisfied with all the stock junk laying around. So I ordered a whole body rewire kit (common for hot rods) and I...
  8. RedPhoenix

Well I got a steal on a new rack A summit order came in with 4an, 8an, 12an nylon braided hose, some random fittings and a free 5 hour energy... Made some lines, one for the cooler is half done Turbo oil feed, went through the frame rail and I need to add fire sleeving near the turbo...
  9. RedPhoenix

Never did it to any of my cars, but always heard good results.
  10. RedPhoenix

Small little update. I got some 10an nylon hose for my oil stuff. I chose this because its a lot more flexible, easier to put together, and wont destroy my hands with frayed ends. Plus it was on sale :) Also in other news, I have a new rack coming my way and some Brembo rear brakes :)
  11. RedPhoenix

Direction of oil flow out of the pump?

Perfect. Thanks folks!
  12. RedPhoenix

Direction of oil flow out of the pump?

For some reason I have no idea on which way the oil flows out of the oil pump. Is it the top fitting or the bottom fitting that has the flow OUT?
  13. RedPhoenix

Okay well here is another update. Not too much went on... Learned some stuff. I rebuilt my injectors (well I still need 2 more to buy) with Mr. Injector parts. I cleaned them out, back flushed it etc... cost me $50 instead of $160. Good alternative IMO. I bought new injector...
  14. RedPhoenix

Yeah its a lot of effort, but the bend radius is tighter than what I could find for 3.5 bends.. so that is mainly the reason I did it... Alright here we go. Ordered 325ft of wire to start on the engine harness... And I also got a crazy bulk deal on 12an and 10an...