Recent content by R-Jay

1. R

MA61 with 1GZ-Fe swap

the sm4 on it's own won't be able to support sequential injection and ignition. It can run batch fire injection and wasted spark though..... Why bother running 2 for sequential injection and ignition? to pass emmissions.... economy (if you can call it that) is a by-product
  2. R

MA61 with 1GZ-Fe swap

you'll need 6 ignition outputs for waste spark, 12 injection outputs for sequential injection.... You will definitely need an expander with the m800.... i looked into this long ago as a possibility, but turned away when i realised i could do the same thing with the same resolution with...
  3. R

MA61 with 1GZ-Fe swap

no need for an ignition expander unless you want sequential ignition. I'm running an Autronic SM4 which is just as good and will be running it in wasted spark configuration (as it was from the factory).
  4. R

MA61 with 1GZ-Fe swap

I have to say, i haven't been here in a long time, but i am not surprised to find this thread, haha. There is no race between us... 2 totally different builds. Crambo's is as close to stock as possible in an a61 while mine is far from stock in an a80.... Bah... the dry sump is taking time...
  5. R

T56 Bellhousing Coming Soon!

i'm interestd.
  6. R

UZFE Vs. URFE

and adaptronics... and wolf... not that i recommend them.
  7. R

Project 1gz v12 jza80

at the moment, i'm just keen on getting the thing running... i'll think turbo's afterwards... it's enough work just getting this far.... Jake, don't you guys have access to any yahoo auctions buying middle men? That would be the best way i reckon... someone local to you.... most of my yahoo...
  8. R

Project 1gz v12 jza80

nope... kit was seperate..... 10k on modification of body to fit widebody..... also includes actual fitment of said widebody (Top secret gt300)... no paint yet. drivetrain consists of Tremec TKO600 with Albins gearset (abit overkill)... and have priced a twin or triple plate setup.... should...
  9. R

2007 Sydney meet

yeah i think i'll be waiting till Easter next year. Got a wedding (mine...) in a month and work will have to be caught up for time taken off to get married... That and my car is going in for massive plastic surgery (wide body)... so i only have the smaller toys and none of them have a v8 in...
  10. R

Project 1gz v12 jza80

nope.... gone under wraps..... actually, just been sorting out the drivetrain issue and the bodywork on the car itself.... Spending about 8k on drivetrain and 10k on bodywork.... Widebody is very expensive.... Engine itself is under wraps till everything else is sorted.
  11. R

TTC Transmission Adapter Plate

if a custom shaft only costs $250, why not just get one and be done with it? 4000gt... i was under the impression that the W, R and auto's all use the same slip yoke + spline count..... have you had first hand experience to say otherwise?
  12. R

2007 Sydney meet

hey depending on work, i might rock up... may even have a 1uz to show.... how about posting on toymods? there are quite a few 1uz owners there...
  13. R

Parts FS: 1uz ITB project

i wanted 3 sets as these may be suitable for my v12 project.... so definitely not wanted finish.... if you have a third set, pm me your price. on a side note, what size throttles are these? 40, 42 or 45mm?
  14. R

Parts FS: 1uz ITB project

i'm very interested in the throttles alone as i would want to save on shipping.... what are the chances of finding a third set of throttles also? i sort of need 12. cheers.
  15. R

3SFE VS 3SGE?

That was abit general jibbby.... i think it would all come down to engine capacity and bore/stroke.... i wouldn't say the 4.5 toyota sizes or the 4.8 nissan 6 is low on torque.... and v12's being a breakdown ready to happen? maybe if it was from a european car.... haha