Recent content by Postoy

1. P

1uz into 1990 lj78 prado

I have decided to go the route of running the stock A341E trans with my 1UZ. To properly mate the A341E to the Prado T-Case the rear output shaft had to be swapped. Since the Prado only has a 2 prong pick up for the speed sensor that had to be removed from the prado output shaft and the 4 prong...
  2. P

1uz into 1990 lj78 prado

You mind if I bend your ear a bit? There isn't really anyone in my area that has done this swap to this truck (other than one other) so I don't have many people to ask questions. Does the pump swap prevent the clutches from failing? I would assume the spitronic would give me loads of options...
  3. P

1uz into 1990 lj78 prado

I've decided to go another route. I am going to use the Prado trans with the 1uz bellhousing and run the entire thing with a spitronic ecu & tcu I quickly measured and it would seem the front output shafts on both trans are the same.
  4. P

1uz into 1990 lj78 prado

So I have just pulled the tired ole 2lte out of my Lj and have compared the 2 transmissions (Auto). I want to run the 1uz trans as I would like to retain the factory harness and ECU. I've been told I can cut the rear output shaft down to accommodate the Prado Tcase but noticed that the output...